Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Doc's Request.
nov 2010
AOR Received.
july 2010
Proper-you are so right...he told me the story and all I could think of was what if he didnt go to work? what is he was here? The Lord truely works in mysertious ways! Everything in due time ;)

Irving-Im watching the flex...and I'm sorry gang but if Jahlove gets an update soon mi gone!!!! lol

lilmaya

Mar 3, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
No AOR Received
File Transfer...
14-12-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Interview........
No Interview Requested
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
togirl2011 : You guys are so close to the end of this journey, each day seems like an eternity but it is still early in the week so i'm certain you will hear something soon.

Kedeisha : Hubby is right, by September you will know all the in's and out's of this immigration thing. We'll fill you up with all the 'if i knew then what i know now' tips, once you get this wedding under your belt!!

ebonyshine : Yu still deh a look fi trend?!? :p. Kingston is impossible to figure out!! Just when they seem like they have a process, they switch it fast so we can't figure them out! You don't have to stay away my girl... you have to tell Mr. Ebony to answer his phone when those Unknown numbers a roll in!! Speaking of Mr. Ebony.. what a selfless thing to do!! That is truly amazing and definitely deserving of another unknown call or something in the mail... TOMORROW!! So you and my girl Irving better stay put!!

proper: You couldn't be more right. From our narrow point of view, it's so hard to figure out why things happen the way they do. But every single thing happens for a reason and i'm sure that man and his family will be thanking God for a long time to come that Mr. Ebony was right where he was when they needed him!!

JahBEE: Good to have you back girl!

Lonely Wifey

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2011
LANDED..........
SOON COME
Good Evening every1 Hope everyones keeping well I found a nice short prayer for all of us
Dear Lord,
Give me strength to fight, patience to endure and wisdom to understand the challenges in my life.
Amen
and btw hubby didnt get called yet
KINGSTON PLEASE CALL MY BABY SO HE CAN COME HOME

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
morning all

hope the good news continues for those that are waiting come on wind down the 2010 files

lilmaya

Mar 3, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
No AOR Received
File Transfer...
14-12-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Interview........
No Interview Requested
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
Lonely Wifey : Amen! Thanks for sharing that prayer. Seems pretty fitting for this group!!

Good morning All,

My son woke up not feeling well today so I struggled with the 'is he too sick for school' decision and finally decided to keep him home. I brought him into work but probably won't stay for the full day which is great cause I have so much to do at home. Looks like today is going to be fairly dark and gloomy here. Hoping Kingston can shed some light on some families today!!

Let's Go KNG!!

Lonely Wifey

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2011
LANDED..........
SOON COME
??? ??? morning all im so anxious for kingston to call hubby i would really like him here by the end of July so we can enjoy the summer as a family together
c'mon kingston please call

Lonely Wifey

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2011
LANDED..........
SOON COME
:'( where is everyone how every1 is ok... and still we wait...

Irving

Feb 28, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/01/11
File Transfer...
09/02/11
Med's Done....
20/09/10
Passport Req..
15/08/11

lilmaya

Mar 3, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
No AOR Received
File Transfer...
14-12-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Interview........
No Interview Requested
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
Amen to that Props!

Good night everyone,

Another quiet day on the forum. Hope everyone isn't trying out Ebony's theory and taking a break ;) Thursday's are an update day so hopefully we will have plenty to celebrate early tomorrow and things will liven up!

Does anyone else use the Digicel website to do online top up? I had tried to top up my husband's minutes a couple weeks ago and it wouldn't go through. I thought maybe there was a glitch in their system. We used up all his minutes again yesterday and I still get the same error. Just wondering if it's just me having trouble. ???

Anyways, i'm off to bed. Goodnight All :-*

Lonely Wifey

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2011
LANDED..........
SOON COME
Goodnight all God Bless

togirl2011

Star Member
Feb 6, 2011
TOR
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2010
Doc's Request.
25-05-2011
AOR Received.
25-01-2011
File Transfer...
08-11-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2011
LANDED..........
24-06-2011
lilmaya - we use online digicel and i haven't had any problems. some time ago i had problem and emailed the office. try that.

well folks, i think the courier has hubby's pp. ppl at the office are rude and we are not sure if it's in ochie or still in kgn. we are expecting pick up this morning. then hubby has to stand in line to get pp for his son....this way he has it in advance. after that, hubby is free to travel. looks like we may be booking a flight for friday touchdown. im sooo excited. this past week has been the most emotional part of this journey. i really wanted hubby here for my appts today but i will manage alone :( having him here for weekend will be wonderful. i am so ready for his arrival. and on a lighter note.....some bamming must be done :p 8) :eek: :eek: :-* :-*

enjoy the day my friends. Let's go KGN......keep moving up da line. folks are getting hubby-sick.

jaruby

Oct 22, 2010
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 28, 2010
File Transfer...
September 7, 2010
Med's Done....
June, 2010
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May 9,2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 16,2011
LANDED..........
May 29,2011
:) :) Good morning everyone! Glad to read more families are being reunited! Go Kingston!
We are doing well, can' tell you how much I am enjoying my hubby around. Seems like he is settling in
more.....He has been keeping busy doing yard work, still waiting to hear back about the job. apparently
he had pulled out a tooth with a pair of pliers before he came which I did not find out until he was at the
dentist for a cleaning :p. He damaged the tooth beside it, sure glad I have dental coverage. Our Jamaican
friend is coming into Wpg this weekend for a visit, so he will be glad to have a friend around.
Does everyone know about the international credit from Digicel. Sure saved me the last 6 months $300 dollars off my Rogers
Bill every month. I think it is $1250 JM. Spouses call us which saves us a lot of money!
Have a great day!

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lilmaya said:
Amen to that Props!

Good night everyone,

Another quiet day on the forum. Hope everyone isn't trying out Ebony's theory and taking a break ;) Thursday's are an update day so hopefully we will have plenty to celebrate early tomorrow and things will liven up!

Does anyone else use the Digicel website to do online top up? I had tried to top up my husband's minutes a couple weeks ago and it wouldn't go through. I thought maybe there was a glitch in their system. We used up all his minutes again yesterday and I still get the same error. Just wondering if it's just me having trouble. ???

Anyways, i'm off to bed. Goodnight All :-*
the digicel website stop work for canada i use ezetop.com they dont get bonus minutes and there is a fee but it goes thru paypal i use to top up my own acct when i travel and noticed the problem from april lilmaya