+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

new york city office?

dominico

Star Member
Feb 22, 2010
my wife got her medical checks in an nj office who said they only send the reports to the nyc office, and wouldnt send them to the buffalo office?
anybody familiar with the new york city immigration process? and what are the steps to transfer the medical to buffalo?

thank you kindly!

Canadian_girl

Jan 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Medicals results are sent to certain medical offices for review - they are not sent directly to the visa office. Once they have been reviewed, they send the final report to the visa office for final review. As long as the medicals were done by a Designated medical practitioner (found on the CIC website), there shouldn't be any problem.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

dominico said:
my wife got her medical checks in an nj office who said they only send the reports to the nyc office, and wouldnt send them to the buffalo office?
anybody familiar with the new york city immigration process? and what are the steps to transfer the medical to buffalo?

thank you kindly!
The medical results would be sent to Ottawa, the Regional Medical Centre.

dominico

Star Member
Feb 22, 2010
so how do i know where the medicals were sent to? in regards to if i want to send the other components of my package to buffalo?

heatherusa

Mar 23, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
14-06-2010
Med's Done....
22-04-2010
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
08-10-2010
LANDED..........
26-10-2010
dominico said:
so how do i know where the medicals were sent to? in regards to if i want to send the other components of my package to buffalo?
The whole application is mailed to Mississauga and then forwarded to the appropriate visa office - you do not send you PR application directly to the visa office that processes it.