+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New whatsapp group for Sept'17 intake in Canada (only for Indian students)

rajat goyal

Jul 25, 2017
Hi guys.
I am making a whatsapp group for Indians who are going to Canada in Sept'17 intake. We would also like to add Indian people who are already studying there and would be pleased to offer us some help and insight.
Please leave you numbers below and I'll add you all
add me up
for sep intake

mhk16

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Hi guys i will apply soon for canada study permit. I got admission in dal housie university without IELTS. As my privious degree from UK university.

So can anyone suggest me that will embassy bother about IELTS if uni waved English proficiency test certificate?

Will i get study permit without IELTS?

Thanks guyz
And congratulations those who got visa.
Good luck
No you can apply for study permit without IELTS.. nowhere in the list of documents its mandatory to give your IELTS score.. If you have an admission confirmation letter that would suffice for all the education and entrance requirements..

Reactions: Azp6680

Azp6680

Jul 22, 2017
Canada
No you can apply for study permit without IELTS.. nowhere in the list of documents its mandatory to give your IELTS score.. If you have an admission confirmation letter that would suffice for all the education and entrance requirements..

Many thanks for you reply..
But most of all agents told me that i can apply but VO will not give visa without IELTS.

So do you know anyone who got visa without IELTS?
Thanks

Scruitz420

Jul 26, 2017
Hey there , going to St. John's NL for September fall 17 intake . Please add my number 8879747442 too
Thank you