+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New WES rule for Transcripts from india

Canadapr12

Jan 26, 2019
Hello All,

I think mosy of you may have seen the requirement change that Indian Universities are now required (as of Dec 1 2018) to send transcripts directly to WES. My wife went to University of Nagpur and i do not know if there is a way they will comply with this requirement. Another challenge is wr live in US and dont have a way to apprach them in person either. Anyone else has dealt with Nagpur University after this requirement change can help with some pointers?

Reactions: Mohtarma

ishtiaqstudent

Jan 7, 2019
Hello All,

I think mosy of you may have seen the requirement change that Indian Universities are now required (as of Dec 1 2018) to send transcripts directly to WES. My wife went to University of Nagpur and i do not know if there is a way they will comply with this requirement. Another challenge is wr live in US and dont have a way to apprach them in person either. Anyone else has dealt with Nagpur University after this requirement change can help with some pointers?
This is going to effect large amount of applicants from India...
They should look for an alternative.

monika sinha

Dec 4, 2021
according to new wes guidelines, transcript should be sent directly by university to them. but many university don't send the transcript and for that you need to go to university and from near by post office under which area of university comes, you have to post your transcript from there. I had applied through a service provider firm mail transcripts, they did it all for me. they applied on my behalf, kept me update about the status and posted my transcript from the near by post office of university.