+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New update

karem abd

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
Yes u did thank u so much for ur help and thanks cz u replied me I know that I asked u too many questions and u were so helpful thank u again and good luck
It's my pleasure, I'm so happy for you because I know the pain, and this is for oath, don't worry. enjoy it, nothing hard about it. You'll just cut the PR and swear the oath in front of the judge. Keep in mind the form that will be sent to you. The best way to sign it is to do it physically and then scan it and send it. And don't forget to prepare a good scissor to cut the PR.best of luck for you.

Fatme2009

Star Member
May 14, 2021
It's my pleasure, I'm so happy for you because I know the pain, and this is for oath, don't worry. enjoy it, nothing hard about it. You'll just cut the PR and swear the oath in front of the judge. Keep in mind the form that will be sent to you. The best way to sign it is to do it physically and then scan it and send it. And don't forget to prepare a good scissor to cut the PR.best of luck for you.
Oh thanks they send it by mail or email ?that’s good u told me I have no idea about it seee still need ur help

Fatme2009

Star Member
May 14, 2021
But tell me there’s any update on ur application?

karem abd

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
Oh thanks they send it by mail or email ?that’s good u told me I have no idea about it seee still need ur help
No worries any time you need anything I'm here to help. They'll send the invitation by email it's including a pdf file including all the information about your oath, and check is it in person or online via zoom, but most likely will be online via zoom. In this pdf file you'll find the time of the oath. the instructions of how to connect to zoom, and at the very end the most important form which you'll sign. After finishing the ceremony you'll sign and email it back to them in the same email.

Fatme2009

Star Member
May 14, 2021
No worries any time you need anything I'm here to help. They'll send the invitation by email it's including a pdf file including all the information about your oath, and check is it in person or online via zoom, but most likely will be online via zoom. In this pdf file you'll find the time of the oath. the instructions of how to connect to zoom, and at the very end the most important form which you'll sign. After finishing the ceremony you'll sign and email it back to them in the same email.
Thank u so much