Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2013
AOR Received.
27-02-2013
jaysangha said:
Hi Everyone,

I applied under NOC Code 1311 and received AOR on October 27, 2013. Is there anything for me to worry about?
I think you are safe, since the new rule will start only tomorrow.

KevinSong

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2013
Doc's Request.
08-05-2014 (additional doc request)
Med's Request
08-06-2014
Med's Done....
20-06-2014
Passport Req..
visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
copr on 16-07-2014
LANDED..........
16-07-2014 at pacific highway
Mine is under NOC 1221 and the app package has been received at Sydney office in Oct 31st, 2013.

hope this will not affect for applicants whose app package was received before effective date.

I just sent an email to cpp ottawa and wait for the answer.

will share the answer when I get a reply.

upwardspiral

Star Member
Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2013
AOR Received.
27-02-2013
Med's Request
03-12-2013
Med's Done....
17-12-2013
Passport Req..
23-12-2013
sashali78 said:
No way to check. You just have to apply and wait to see if you get AOR. If cap is reached your application is going to be returned together with the fees.
Actually looks like they have a tool for that - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/applications-accepted.asp

broiler

Star Member
Dec 9, 2012
Damn.. I got my AOR few months ago and my job is under a occupation which will not be eligible. If I get denied now all hope is lost as I can't reapply... :(

chowli

Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September-27-2013
AOR Received.
November-27-2013
Med's Request
April-09-2014
Med's Done....
April-23-2014
Passport Req..
May-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-06-2014
LANDED..........
May-28-2014
broiler said:
Damn.. I got my AOR few months ago and my job is under a occupation which will not be eligible. If I get denied now all hope is lost as I can't reapply... :(
I am in the same situation... And I hope VOs will not treat our application harsh...

LPS

Champion Member
Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
AOR Received.
07-10-2013
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
09-04-2014
byrwus said:
I am just curios what are they going to do with those who have more than one NOC during the skilled employment and how does it contribute to the calculation of the cap.
That's a good point. It seems that a single application could potentially deplete the quota for several NOCs. Perhaps they'll allocate the application to the NOC that has the greatest amount of experience.

ukulele

Jun 27, 2013
I sent my application with Canada Post Express Mail which has tracking number and everything, like I mentioned above it was received today and signed by someone... it goes to their P.O. Box though

Citizenship & Immigration Canada
Canadian Experience Class
Centralized Intake Office
P.O. Box 4000
Sydney, NS
B1P 1J3
Canada

I am wondering it they still stamp it with the date received... Because if they pick it up from that P.O. box and it is not stamped then god knows how they decide what day it was received and I am screwed for sure... Even though my primary NOC is 6313 (13 months) I had 2 months of the administrative assistant NOC that is now not eligible under CEC and they will probably send the application back without looking at my primary NOC that satisfies the CEC without the admin assistant one...

Sometimes I am just so tired with this immigration process I start wondering why I even bother... :(

ukulele

Jun 27, 2013
I knew I should have sent it with the courier... It would have gone straight to their office :D still hope it is ok though... will see... maybe I am not meant to stay and live in Canada... :D

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
ukulele said:
I knew I should have sent it with the courier... It would have gone straight to their office :D still hope it is ok though... will see... maybe I am not meant to stay and live in Canada... :D
I know what you are feeling..

skm12345

Feb 18, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ukulele said:
My application was received today and signed by some guy named Mike Conn... Should I print all this stuff just in case? I know they received it today but it is 1 day difference lol... They might just leave stuff for tomorrow and then I am screwed... Feel sorry for people who sent their application let's say yesterday and now it is all probably going back to them... sooooo unfair... there had to be a warning or something...
What kind of logic you are applying here? Those who sent their application yesterday, why it will be returned to them? There is a cap for only some of the NOC categories and it is not going to fill fast. Think twice before posting.

ukulele

Jun 27, 2013
Of course I am being paranoid because the circumstances are such but read my post again lol... One of my nocs (even though not primary and without which I still have 13 months under a qualifying one) is one of those that are not allowed anymore. Therefore, I am thinking it is possible, not saying it WILL happen. Knowing that applications are sometimes returned because of incorrect filling out I think it is quite possible for mine to be returned unless they stamped it with November 8. If they didn't that is bad, just saying, no need to be rude, dude we are all in the same boat, some are lucky some will have to figure out what to do now...

anto212

Nov 8, 2013
fort mcmurray
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-13
Nomination.....
AINP (Awec) APPLICATION ALSO IN PROCESS
AOR Received.
11-09-13 - CEC
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent with application
Med's Request
25-02-14 under cec
Med's Done....
19-03-14
Passport Req..
03-04-14
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-14
wonder how they will cope with people in food trade start going back to the gulf for jobs with more benefits and closer to their homes, return ticket to home country every year , accommodation provided and meals provided..........
wonder who will fill those positions of cooks , food service supervisors , may be robots :p, sure as hell citizens and P.R people wont be doing it , and i tell you having been in the industry over here , i have seen the most laziest bunch of obese human on the planet , who wouldn't dare go into a kitchen even to make a toast and coffee .. :p bottom line we are a life line , thats why we were in the list in the first place ,,,

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
skm12345 said:
What kind of logic you are applying here? Those who sent their application yesterday, why it will be returned to them? There is a cap for only some of the NOC categories and it is not going to fill fast. Think twice before posting.
And as posted on the bottom of page 2, there are six NOC categories that will no longer be accepted at all. As Anto states, it will become apparent that these positions are still necessary. The same happened in the IT field and it seems to have reappeared one way or another.