+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New TRV Portal

s.jagjit

Jul 18, 2016
Hello, I am filling up the SUPER VISA application from the new IRCC portal for my mother from my personal portal and I have also filled up the representative form and attached the documents. I have doubt in the final page just before payments whose signature should be there "my mothers " or mine as I am filling up the form

Dr_Dentalo

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
That is 100% incorrect. This is the new portal for TRV applications.
A quick question.... I'm a PR and applying for my mom's visit visa through the new ircc portal.
The portal is not asking for any invitation letter, proof of relationship, or PR card it's asking for her national ID document, passport, and employer letter (from Canada), no more documents were required. Is that normal? I didn't say she will be working ?????

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
Hello, I am filling up the SUPER VISA application from the new IRCC portal for my mother from my personal portal and I have also filled up the representative form and attached the documents. I have doubt in the final page just before payments whose signature should be there "my mothers " or mine as I am filling up the form
your mom’s name

Feb 13, 2023
Hi,

I have come across a new portal for TRV applications. I wanted to know if anyone has used this new portal to submit a TRV application recently?

Planning to apply for my wife's TRV and was not sure if I should use the new portal or the existing one on GCKey.

Portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca

wicked31

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
I am reapplying for my parents visitor visa using the new IRCC portal. In documents upload, its asking for proof of funds and marriage certificate for both applicants whereas in GC key , only one applicant had to upload these documents. Not sure if I made an error while doing the application.
My mother is a homemaker hence no income source, can I upload my father's bank statement instead? Also do I need to upload letter of invitation for both parents? Basically, it's asking to upload same documents as other parent.

Can someone please advise! Thanks