+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New thread reconsideration letter to be sent after refusal.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SISH7255 said:
My case was rejected (decision made-9th April 2010) and received rejection letter on 27th April 2010

Sent a letter of reconsideration to CHC on 28Th April 2010 by fax, email and couriered the originals.

I sent a case specific inquiry on 25Th May 2010- no reply

Again I sent a case specific inquiry on 25 th June 2010- I got the reply (after 2 months of my initial appeal) on 28th June 2010 as posted above.

belize, you will get the reply, don't worry. Just keep sending case specific inquiries after 3-4 weeks interval until you get the reply.
Good spirit...

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
beauhoe said:
And let me tell you this: If you pray and stay positive, there is nothing that you can't accomplish my friend.
Cheers,
Yes, you are absolutely right my friend. God bless you.

B

belize

Thank you so much BEAHOUE AND SHISH, yes shish i sent fax and email via emabssy email address not specific inquiry you think is that ok or i should sent in specific inquiry as well, your opinion please and yes i send all documents via regular mail too... Please advise.
Regards,

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
belize said:
Thank you so much BEAHOUE AND SHISH, yes shish i sent fax and email via emabssy email address not specific inquiry (that is excellent, now you have proof that you have lodged your appeal in time) you think is that ok or i should sent in specific inquiry as well, your opinion please and yes i send all documents via regular mail too... Please advise.
Regards,
You will hear something positive soon. Be patience.

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
I advise you to send a case specific inquiry right away. In case sp. inquiry,you can mention your case in brief and remind CHC that you have sent a letter of reconsideration on so and so date. Ask them about outcome of your efforts.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
belize said:
Thank you so much BEAHOUE AND SHISH, yes shish i sent fax and email via emabssy email address not specific inquiry you think is that ok or i should sent in specific inquiry as well, your opinion please and yes i send all documents via regular mail too... Please advise.
Regards,
You are not alone and I which you could send a case specific inquiry, they will respond faster than fax, mail or email.
Cheers,

B

belize

Thanks beauhoe, I just did sent Inquriy and got email acknowledgment confirmation back , so now hope and belive in God.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
belize said:
Thanks beauhoe, I just did sent Inquriy and got email acknowledgment confirmation back , so now hope and belive in God.
I hope they contact you after the holydays.
be positive!

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
belize said:
but i think holiday is 5th of july only dont you think?
July 1-4 in Canada and 3-5 in the USA. Time to take a deep vacation from your pc my friend...

B

belize

Oh ok thanks, anyone else has same situaiton please share Thanks.

aman_preetd

Jul 6, 2010
my case is refused on the ground of lack of settlement funds as i have provided necessary evidences regarding this...they have waived my fd of 500000 rs.... in refusal letter,they discussed abt my other than fd funds...pls help me,now what to do...?

B

belize

I know that feelings but tell me exact what they saying in letter or just copy and paste just the body of letter and I can give you advice because i shows fd too...

matlal

Apr 28, 2010
Ontario,Canada
Visa Office......
New Dehli
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 1,2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR - New Delhi - April 27,2010
File Transfer...
March 24,2010
Med's Request
27-04-2011
Med's Done....
06-05-2011
Passport Req..
27-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
Feb 26 2012
Hi aman_preetd,

Sorry to hear about your dreams being shattered.

However, what are the possible reasons why they have not considered 500,000 FD.
Was it a joint account with someone who was not travelling or accompanying you to Canada.

What other funds did you show??

Don't worry - if you went by the instructions they have stipulated in the visa office specific guidelines - you could ask them to reconsider.

-Matlal

Reactions: ENGEE