+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New thread reconsideration letter to be sent after refusal.

B

belize

Dear all members,

Please share your experience in this thread if your application refuse and you request for reconsideration and chances of re-open case or success,
I applied in 2008 I did my medicals update documents in March 2010 just got letter saying I don’t have enough points I got 66 points and refuse my case they made error in my application they didn’t count all my NOC codes they just count my 4131 CODE which is wrong my all other codes fall in skilled O, A & B, I did sent letter to explain them everything via email, fax, and mail but no response yet almost month now what I should do please help me if someone has similar experience, I have almost about 8yrs of experience and I got only 15 points in experience. This is completely error from officer. I really don’t know where I should go to get justice. Very unfair with my application.
Thanks.

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
You should write a letter to CIC (which I think you have already done), to the minister, etc. I don't know if it will help but these are some quick things you could do.

Secondly, have you talked to a lawyer?

B

belize

thanks for your quick reply, yes I did talked to lawyer and she says decision is wrong but she asking 5000 canadain dollar fee and still no gurantee and it will take one year. why why should I do this its not our fault. Hope you understand my feelings.

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
Dear belize and all members

I am September 2009 applicant and my application was rejected (on 9th April 2010) by CHC Port of Spain due to mistake in calculation of IELTS point. I sent a letter for reconsideration of my application on 28th April 2010. When I sent a case specific inquiry few days back, I got following answer by email from CHC. What does that mean?

Dear Mr. xxxxx
This refers to your E-mail below concerning the review of your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Federal Skilled Worker category.

Your file is with the reviewing officer at this time. Once the review is completed we will send you a letter concerning the decision of your file. Please note however, as the processing of your file has been completed, it is not a priority at this time as we have many other files in process awaiting finalization.

We hope the above information will be of assistance to you.

Your valuable comments please!

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
Sure. I wouldn't do it for 5000 either. And if she is a good lawyer, and by her accepting this, you at least know that it is possible to win this appeal. You should do it yourself. Hopefully, someone replies back with concrete address and people you could appeal to. Perhaps you should state your visa office so someone from that visa office could reply too. If I were you, I would send a letter to CIC in Canada, one addressed to the minister, one to the visa office and one to the ambassador at the visa office. I don't know if this help or piss them off but this is what I would do anyway.

B

belize

Thank you mattess, your such a concern and advice very kind of you , and about SHISH, you have good news you will get it that emails seems very good sign its means when you sent all email and faxes to them they read dont destroy, i was thinking once they refuse your file they don't read your communication anymore but i was wrong, And SHISH pls tell me after how long you will get reply back from them. Thanks.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
belize said:
thanks for your quick reply, yes I did talked to lawyer and she says decision is wrong but she asking 5000 canadain dollar fee and still no gurantee and it will take one year. why why should I do this its not our fault. Hope you understand my feelings.
Do it yourself! Send case specific enquiries and do not complain or accuse your VO. Just explain that a mistake has occurs and you would highly appreciate it if they could reconsider your case. If you are lucky, the case will be reopen but it will take a while.
Happy Canada day my friend.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SISH7255 said:
Dear belize and all members

I am September 2009 applicant and my application was rejected (on 9th April 2010) by CHC Port of Spain due to mistake in calculation of IELTS point. I sent a letter for reconsideration of my application on 28th April 2010. When I sent a case specific inquiry few days back, I got following answer by email from CHC. What does that mean?

Dear Mr. xxxxx
This refers to your E-mail below concerning the review of your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Federal Skilled Worker category.

Your file is with the reviewing officer at this time. Once the review is completed we will send you a letter concerning the decision of your file. Please note however, as the processing of your file has been completed, it is not a priority at this time as we have many other files in process awaiting finalization.

We hope the above information will be of assistance to you.

Your valuable comments please!
In your situation, your case has been reopen. It will take a while, however, I am sure that you will make it through.
Good luck my friend,

B

belize

Thanks so much for your advises and pls pray for me becasue my code even is not in new list so I am out of game but I am sure my visa officer made this mistake i hope they can reopen my file becasue sometime they dont open file just for EGO purpose but hope not. I work so hard to gain my expereince so God pls help me.

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
Dear belize,

In my opinion there is no need to employ a lawyer at this time. Wait for the reply from CHC. BTW, do have any proof that you have sent a letter of reconsideration to CHC? Preserve it, it will help you in future if you choose to go for appeal. Try to collect evidence of similar cases. I think you will find one case similar to you in this forum somewhere. At this point in time, send a case specific inquiry in gentle words, and preserve the proof for the future use.

You will get through buddy! Trust in God, He will guide you through.

SISH

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
belize said:
Thanks so much for your advises and pls pray for me becasue my code even is not in new list so I am out of game but I am sure my visa officer made this mistake i hope they can reopen my file becasue sometime they dont open file just for EGO purpose but hope not. I work so hard to gain my expereince so God pls help me.
We will be praying for you my friend, just be positive and keep your chin up. Do not let negative thought brack you down as we all know that you can do it...
Cheers,

B

belize

Thank you and God bless you All,

SHISH, pls tell me when you sent letter to CIC after how long they reply you back?? pls tell me that. Thanks.

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
Dear beauhoe,

Thank you very much for your kind reply and moral boosting. I pray everyday to God that not only me but all the members who got rejected should get through.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SISH7255 said:
Dear beauhoe,

Thank you very much for your kind reply and moral boosting. I pray everyday to God that not only me but all the members who got rejected should get through.
And let me tell you this: If you pray and stay positive, there is nothing that you can't accomplish my friend.
Cheers,

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
belize said:
Thank you and God bless you All,

SHISH, pls tell me when you sent letter to CIC after how long they reply you back?? pls tell me that. Thanks.
My case was rejected (decision made-9th April 2010) and received rejection letter on 27th April 2010

Sent a letter of reconsideration to CHC on 28Th April 2010 by fax, email and couriered the originals.

I sent a case specific inquiry on 25Th May 2010- no reply

Again I sent a case specific inquiry on 25 th June 2010- I got the reply (after 2 months of my initial appeal) on 28th June 2010 as posted above.

belize, you will get the reply, don't worry. Just keep sending case specific inquiries after 3-4 weeks interval until you get the reply.