+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New thread for SHANGHAI VO for people that have they file transfer there recently

At2

May 6, 2020
We are April 2021 applicants, we got an an email on Jan 21 saying our file is moving to London. However it was sent to Shanghai then to Beijing. When we contacted them we were told by Beijing office that file is there for digitization and will move to London office for rest of process. I’m confused as to why they sent file to Beijing for digitization? Why was the file not scanned in Sydney, Nova Scotia?

Midepearls

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
Hi, please how long did it take before Abuja IOM update your medicals. And have u gotten anything since then? Pre arrival or PPR?
It took a week and a half coupled with the Easter Public holiday. We’ve not gotten anything since then only a notification in gckey that medicals has been passed.
Have you done medicals?

Apr 21, 2021
We are April 2021 applicants, we got an an email on Jan 21 saying our file is moving to London. However it was sent to Shanghai then to Beijing. When we contacted them we were told by Beijing office that file is there for digitization and will move to London office for rest of process. I’m confused as to why they sent file to Beijing for digitization? Why was the file not scanned in Sydney, Nova Scotia?
I am sure u ment 2020 april. Anyways you should call them again and ask for details this doesnt sound right.

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
Any jamaican application that tranfer to Shanghai vo in January, have any of u got any updates since? Are a additional line added to your ecas saying we start process your application on × date?

Wiriam

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Hi everyone, so I called IRCC today and they said they’ve no information about my file that I should call Accra VO.... Please who knows how I can reach Accra VO asides through mail . Thanks

Yudieketty

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
Hi everyone, so I called IRCC today and they said they’ve no information about my file that I should call Accra VO.... Please who knows how I can reach Accra VO asides through mail . Thanks
What stage are you on? When did you apply. I think its just the email or webform

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
Just received my note Jamaican application, seems like nothing have been done on my file at Shanghai vo office since it when in process there on the 25 of February 2021, eligibility and security not started according to note even though gckey say we are processing your eligibility an also processing your background check .

Yudieketty

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
Just received my note Jamaican application, seems like nothing have been done on my file at Shanghai vo office since it when in process there on the 25 of February 2021, eligibility and security not started according to note even though gckey say we are processing your eligibility an also processing your background check .
But you completed the medicals right?

Naila Haris

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Feb 2020
What are your primary and secondary visa offices in notes?

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
Complete medical in December 2020, primary visa office is Jamaica , Shanghai office is only for eligibility assessment.