+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New thread for SHANGHAI VO for people that have they file transfer there recently

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Great news, has me hopefully. But it seems there is always ones that seem to fall through “the cracks” I’m hoping and praying for all of us. Especially with the sun destination flights cancelling until June now.
Air Canada still has one return flight a week in May from KIN to YYZ. Hopefully that doesn't change.

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
Hey guys.
So, I called IRCC the other day and she says my paper file was in shanghai but she sees my VO is Kingston. But when she further looked into it she said my primary office is RROC (rapid response operations centre) and then said something like this is the place for background checks. I’m so damn confused.
Then a friend of mine who’s PA is also Jamaican called today and her file in now in Beijing.
@Chad4lyphe i know you are Jamaican PA as well. Have you called IRCC to see where your file is?
Last time i talk to the mp my file was at Shanghai vo primary vo office is Kingston, haven't received any updates since my file had been transfer, I order my note and waiting for it, hope it'll shed some light on my application

Reactions: DiiDii

Jmwilson

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
Last time i talk to the mp my file was at Shanghai vo primary vo office is Kingston, haven't received any updates since my file had been transfer, I order my note and waiting for it, hope it'll shed some light on my application
Ok. Same thing they originally told me, until I called and was told Ottawa. Please keep us posted if your notes give you any details.

Oyibo Pepper

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Please for Accra applicants whose file got transferred to Shanghai first, did ECAS change to IN PROCESS when Shangai started working on the file?

Shabi1122

Feb 22, 2021
There is an update ....

Called MP office for our newborn update few days back. and also asked her if she can get update for our file from IRCC.

she called us today and said. IRCC knowledged the newborn update and they told me about the file that its been transferred from Shanghai VO to LVO back for the final decision on eligibility by immigration officer. and after that the security will begin.

I dont know what dose this means. because there is nothing on Eces or online account.

Can someone tell me what this means.
Transferred from Shanghai VO to LVO back for the final decision on eligibility by immigration officer.

Reactions: Naila Haris
Apr 21, 2021
There is an update ....

Called MP office for our newborn update few days back. and also asked her if she can get update for our file from IRCC.

she called us today and said. IRCC knowledged the newborn update and they told me about the file that its been transferred from Shanghai VO to LVO back for the final decision on eligibility by immigration officer. and after that the security will begin.

I dont know what dose this means. because there is nothing on Eces or online account.

Can someone tell me what this means.
Transferred from Shanghai VO to LVO back for the final decision on eligibility by immigration officer.
Can you please tell when was ut appliaction transfered to lvo?? Maybe we could hope the same for ourselves??