+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New thread for SHANGHAI VO for people that have they file transfer there recently

Nelson 1

Star Member
Feb 7, 2021
Ok. Am june 2020 and mine too changed to in process. Many files in shanghai changed to in process today. It seems they like they have alot of staff .

Nelson 1

Star Member
Feb 7, 2021
Hello guys, my application changed from received to In process yesterday but I haven't received the additional line on my Ecas which states that they have started processing. Is that normal?

Yudieketty

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
Hello guys, my application changed from received to In process yesterday but I haven't received the additional line on my Ecas which states that they have started processing. Is that normal?
I think that will come later. Which country is the PA from and which month did you apply or your application received.?

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
Mine change to in process a month now an no line have been added as yet.

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
Does all application see this message when ur application have reach the 1 year mark.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.