+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New thread for SHANGHAI VO for people that have they file transfer there recently

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
No criminal record and no misrepresentation. But I have read some people get pfl for not enough evidence of living together. My wife and I could not shot our apartment, as its in my employers name. I did show them my contract showing them the employer holds the lease. I sent in our marriage registration which was the original and notarized the day we married in the bureau of her city. Sent in 20 photos. Sent in my moms entry exit stamps to China to visit.for six weeks. Sent in my pay going into her account,.seeing we cant have joint accounts. I litterally told.ircc in the letter I added in the app. I cannot get those things and said if they need to.contact me feel free. Married over five years now. One photo was actually me holding the apartment door open us standing in the entrance and showing our apartment number. You can actually see the cats house we have which I explained we have three cats. I did everything possible. I pray no adr or pfl.

canuckkiwi

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021
No criminal record and no misrepresentation. But I have read some people get pfl for not enough evidence of living together. My wife and I could not shot our apartment, as its in my employers name. I did show them my contract showing them the employer holds the lease. I sent in our marriage registration which was the original and notarized the day we married in the bureau of her city. Sent in 20 photos. Sent in my moms entry exit stamps to China to visit.for six weeks. Sent in my pay going into her account,.seeing we cant have joint accounts. I litterally told.ircc in the letter I added in the app. I cannot get those things and said if they need to.contact me feel free. Married over five years now. One photo was actually me holding the apartment door open us standing in the entrance and showing our apartment number. You can actually see the cats house we have which I explained we have three cats. I did everything possible. I pray no adr or pfl.
Sounds like you will be fine. Pre arrival for you soon my friend!

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
You have a rock solid case. If you get adr, it'd be only for a fresh pcc and schedule A, maybe some comm proofs since applying, nothing more.

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
lol. Hope not. Someone told me yesterday generally after pre arrival ppr is 2-4 weeks roughly