+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW Thread for ACCRA Visa Office - Spousal Sponsorship Stream

Nana2018

Aug 1, 2018
Hi guys I got scheduled for an interview on the 20th of February, medical was done on the 6th of January I’m guessing medical was passed, but nothing has been updated on gc key or ecas yet. Seniors in the house any tips or advice of what to expect at the interview ?
What’s your AOR please ?

toyinlolade24

Jan 25, 2020
Hello everyone.

I am still expecting medical request email. It is now pass the usual 5 months post submission date, I was expecting the email around Jan 21. Kindly advise what I can do. Should I request for my GCMS note?

Please note that I did a medical in July 2018 but that is expired now. Also my Medical Status on the IRCC portal is "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes"

I heard that they sometimes extend validity of old medicals, is this true? Could that be the case?

Please find below my timeline.

Application Received: Aug 21
AOR 1: Sept 25
Sponsor Approval: Oct 07
Biometrics Requested : Oct 11
Biometrics Completed: Oct 18
MVO (Accra): Oct 21
VO Processing: Nov 05 (from ECAS)

Thank you.

Reactions: Ihnomech

kokosakyi

Jan 16, 2020
Hello everyone.

I am still expecting medical request email. It is now pass the usual 5 months post submission date, I was expecting the email around Jan 21. Kindly advise what I can do. Should I request for my GCMS note?

Please note that I did a medical in July 2018 but that is expired now. Also my Medical Status on the IRCC portal is "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes"

I heard that they sometimes extend validity of old medicals, is this true? Could that be the case?

Please find below my timeline.

Application Received: Aug 21
AOR 1: Sept 25
Sponsor Approval: Oct 07
Biometrics Requested : Oct 11
Biometrics Completed: Oct 18
MVO (Accra): Oct 21
VO Processing: Nov 05 (from ECAS)

Thank you.
You should get it within the coming days.

Reactions: Ihnomech

toyinlolade24

Jan 25, 2020
Hello people, how can I get an extension for the medicals? It is proving difficult to get a date within the 30 days limit. Can anyone help secure Qlife/IOM appointment within the next 3 weeks?

Thank you.

Obioha

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Yes. It's showing "October 18, 2019 Completed"
Under details about your application status, mine is showing we don't need your fingerprints, we would send you a message if this changes. But under applicant's information, it is showing my biometrics enrollment number, date of enrollment and validity of my biometrics. I'm a bit confused with the discrepancy. Anyone with similar situation?

kokosakyi

Jan 16, 2020
Under details about your application status, mine is showing we don't need your fingerprints, we would send you a message if this changes. But under applicant's information, it is showing my biometrics enrollment number, date of enrollment and validity of my biometrics. I'm a bit confused with the discrepancy. Anyone with similar situation?
That is how it is set up. They already have your details. So not to worry. Its only a generic message you don't have to worry about.

Obioha

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Where's the best place to get your medicals done in Lagos? And how do you make the booking? Through phone call?

Obioha

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
I got Medical request yesterday and today i recieved invitation to pre-arrival services. Is it usual to get pre-arrival service letter without completing your medicals yet?
My medicals is scheduled for next week