+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW Thread for ACCRA Visa Office - Spousal Sponsorship Stream

Mass L

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
I just got my PPR email
So excited
Make sure you send your passport as soon as possible so you can get it back before the month ends. As your know waiting for passport is another history lol. And with all the up coming holidays too. All the best

Stan leee

Dec 1, 2019
Make sure you send your passport as soon as possible so you can get it back before the month ends. As your know waiting for passport is another history lol. And with all the up coming holidays too. All the best
Please how much is the cost to submit a passport? I’m planning to do it tomorrow, but I don’t know the actual cost
Please does anyone know the actual cost

Stan leee

Dec 1, 2019
One more question for those who have submitted their passport
Did you attach your IMM008 form? And additional family form?

there haven’t been any changes in my family form since I submitted them to my VO
Should I still include another IMM008 form?

Reactions: Mass L

wizzyfc

Sep 21, 2019
You do not need to add it if there has been no change.

there haven’t been any changes in my family form since I submitted them to my VO

Mass L

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019

Just print out the passport request letter with the additional information documents that’s your dependent your eye colour and hight. And the consent form

Stan leee

Dec 1, 2019
Just print out the passport request letter with the additional information documents that’s your dependent your eye colour and hight. And the consent form
Are you on WhatsApp wanna send you a screenshot of what they sent
It’s very confusing

Reactions: Mass L

wizzyfc

Sep 21, 2019
Thanks everyone
I just want to get everything ready to night so I can submit it tomorrow
You still have to take passport photographs in a certain specification and size. You will find the specs in the email sent to you. Make sure the photographer stamps the back of one of the passport and append signature and date as well.