+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW Thread for ACCRA Visa Office - Spousal Sponsorship Stream

Beambie

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
Sent mine on the 19th too and i have not been able to use the vfs tracking at all. It always says no record found....why is that?
They are working on their website so I was informed. U know before now passport used to go to accra for visa stamping but effective November 2nd it’s now being done at the Lagos embassy.

Mass L

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
They are working on their website so I was informed. U know before now passport used to go to accra for visa stamping but effective November 2nd it’s now being done at the Lagos embassy.
Wow that’s good news for you guys. You don’t have to wait another week to collect passport from Accra to Lagos.

Muhyy90

Sep 16, 2018
Sent mine on the 19th too and i have not been able to use the vfs tracking at all. It always says no record found....why is that?
Visit VFS website and use the live chat option, you would be told to submit ur tracking ID and the location of your passport will be told. Or you send them mail which will include your tracking ID. I’m very certain that the location of your passport would be told.

Reactions: Zikky

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Does that mean interviews for Nigerian applicants will be done in Lagos instead of the usual Accra?

Reactions: wizzyfc and Muhyy90

Muhyy90

Sep 16, 2018
You right. My concern is that the amount we paid for the transmission of passport is too high. What is the cost of moving from ikate to anifowose Victoria island? Is anyone with me?

Beambie

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
Wow that’s good news for you guys. You don’t have to wait another week to collect passport from Accra to Lagos.
I hope so it"s been twelve working days and passport is still at the embassy for processing according to VFS

Reactions: Mass L

Stan leee

Dec 1, 2019
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 24, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on April 17, 2019.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on May 29, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received. June26
  5. October 18, 2019. (Interview letter to be done 21st of nov)
  6. November 20, (to pay my biometric and do my biometric)
  7. request to pay RPRF and a invitation Pre arrival service letter 21st nov(during the interview my VO said she has approved my application I should pay the RPRF
  8. Biometric appointment letter 28 nov
  9. PPR and decision made 4th of dec

Reactions: Zikky

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 24, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on April 17, 2019.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on May 29, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received. June26
  5. October 18, 2019. (Interview letter to be done 21st of nov)
  6. November 20, (to pay my biometric and do my biometric)
  7. request to pay RPRF and a invitation Pre arrival service letter 21st nov(during the interview my VO said she has approved my application I should pay the RPRF
  8. Biometric appointment letter 28 nov
  9. PPR and decision made 4th of dec
Wow 12 months!!! that’s a long processing time, but you overcame atlast! Congrats again!