+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW Thread for ACCRA Visa Office - Spousal Sponsorship Stream

Rich4bright

Mar 9, 2016
I’m very sure they will know your passport will be expired in 2 months and can’t issued visa on it, except it’s at least 6months before expiration. They will surely contact u on this regards and may ask u to go for passport renewal, only this can cause some delays in the processing time. My opinion
Oh did you say 2weeks?

Slimgee

Aug 28, 2019
Hello guys, I completed medicals in August and my passport will expire in two weeks time. I have already renewed my passport. Please is there a way I can notify CIC of the new change before they request for my passport submission? or should i just hold on until they request for my passport?
Additional information/document(s) (Web form)

If you have an application in process and would like to provide additional information and/or document(s) (e.g., newly renewed passport), we invite you to:

• Fill out the IRCC Web form available on our website,
  • Choose the applicable option located in the drop down menu under the heading Enquiry, and
  • Include:
    • the information/document(s) in question, and
    • a brief description of the situation in the Your enquiry box.

Reactions: ffo

Slimgee

Aug 28, 2019
Hey guys so my spouse completed his biometrics about 2 weeks ago but it still hasn't been uploaded on our Gckey account, is that normal or should we be worried?

Rich4bright

Mar 9, 2016
Hey guys so my spouse completed his biometrics about 2 weeks ago but it still hasn't been uploaded on our Gckey account, is that normal or should we be worried?
You got nothing to worry about. Once she did it at the right place. Sometimes it takes a little while to update gckey sometimes

ffo

Jul 24, 2019
Additional information/document(s) (Web form)

If you have an application in process and would like to provide additional information and/or document(s) (e.g., newly renewed passport), we invite you to:

• Fill out the IRCC Web form available on our website,
  • Choose the applicable option located in the drop down menu under the heading Enquiry, and
  • Include:
    • the information/document(s) in question, and
    • a brief description of the situation in the Your enquiry box.
Thank you so much.

Kaypull

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Wow!!! Congratulations. What was the interview centered on? Why did it take 2hours?
I’m so nervous I just got my interview done 5th November 2019 after 1 year of spousal sponsorship waiting,my Interview lasted over 2hrs too and the VO was so rude because my wife is 25 older than me , after all she kept my passport and my documents and said I will hear from her in 7 days ? I’m shivering I’m nervous.. would that be a positive outcome?

Reactions: Muhyy90

Muhyy90

Sep 16, 2018
I’m so nervous I just got my interview done 5th November 2019 after 1 year of spousal sponsorship waiting,my Interview lasted over 2hrs too and the VO was so rude because my wife is 25 older than me , after all she kept my passport and my documents and said I will hear from her in 7 days ? I’m shivering I’m nervous.. would that be a positive outcome?
What’s up with ur application now. I hope you have been granted

Kaypull

Star Member
May 17, 2019
What’s up with ur application now. I hope you have been granted
No not at all , just finger crossed it’s been 8 days counting from the day of interview and still haven’t had a call or email to pick up my passport...this whole process is heart breaking, hopefully I get granted, I don’t know why my passport has been kept for so long

Reactions: Muhyy90

Muhyy90

Sep 16, 2018
No not at all , just finger crossed it’s been 8 days counting from the day of interview and still haven’t had a call or email to pick up my passport...this whole process is heart breaking, hopefully I get granted, I don’t know why my passport has been kept for so long
Let keep the hopes alive still.