+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Temporary PR Policy May 6, 2021 - November 5, 2021

Nila0519

May 11, 2021
the applicant of 2021 jan. To april that they apply under hccp they will not apply for new public policy?

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
the applicant of 2021 jan. To april that they apply under hccp they will not apply for new public policy?
I already called ircc. If you remember last month announcement of fast tracking the 1500 first stage HCCP applicants, that’s the purpose of the recent temporary Public Policy. That’s temporary, because it’s only for that said 1500. It’s a first come first serve. Once they finished the 1500 applicants, they will stop the public policy.

kikstaroxy

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Actually I have applied under home childcare provider program it is paper based application,my documents delivered on 25january this year but still I have not received any update so I am just thinking applying under new policy as there are saying you must have valid status in Canada at the time of decision on file but I have only four months valid status from now
If you are referring to the new tr to pr pathway for healthcare workers, yes you can apply. You must have valid status when you submit the application doesn't matter when your wp expires but you must extend it or apply for visitor visa before it expires to maintain valid status. you must have one year experience and you must have gained the experience on your permit or on maintened status. You must be employed when you apply.
language test results,, medicals and whatever else they request must be provided.All fees must be submitted

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Hii I have one year of experience in Canada in home child care provider but my work permit is going to expire on 25august .can I eligible in this program??
Oh sorry about my reply to you last time. I just read this now that you had a one year experience. Of course, you can apply on the recent public policy (for students and essential worker). Congratulations in advance!

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Total 6000 application

They set a target of 1500 application decision by 30 june 2021 n 4500 decision by 31 dec 2021.
He meant the new pathway to PR for ALL essential workers with one year experience and students here in Canada (target is 90k people). I confused it with the recent public policy for HCCP only. I was confused too. Now I understand what he meant if he is eligible. It says that you ONLY NEED ONE YEAR EXPERIENCE to avail the PR and he has.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
2021applications can come under 4500or not
You’re eligible to the special pathway to PR. Ignore the recent public policy for HCCP 2020 only. Look for that special pathway program, the step by step application is mentioned there. Congratulations!