+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Temporary PR Policy May 6, 2021 - November 5, 2021

kikstaroxy

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
So A new program is being launched for in Canada applicants with one year of experience. It is much like the interim program but will include all health care essential workers.
This program will cater to online PR applications which means they will have to update the website or add it to express entry.
What do they usually need for proof of work experience??
Is maintained (formerly implied) status a valid temporary status for means of submitting a new permanent residence application?

Reactions: MrBonez365

djohne

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
So A new program is being launched for in Canada applicants with one year of experience. It is much like the interim program but will include all health care essential workers.
This program will cater to online PR applications which means they will have to update the website or add it to express entry.
What do they usually need for proof of work experience??
Is maintained (formerly implied) status a valid temporary status for means of submitting a new permanent residence application?
A letter from the company where you worked for is sufficient for the proof of work experience. Should show the number of hours per week, length of time employed, position and probably salary.

Reactions: kikstaroxy

Rajggn

Apr 27, 2021
Hii I have one year of experience in Canada in home child care provider but my work permit is going to expire on 25august .can I eligible in this program??

Rajggn

Apr 27, 2021
Actually I have applied under home childcare provider program it is paper based application,my documents delivered on 25january this year but still I have not received any update so I am just thinking applying under new policy as there are saying you must have valid status in Canada at the time of decision on file but I have only four months valid status from now

djohne

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Hii I have one year of experience in Canada in home child care provider but my work permit is going to expire on 25august .can I eligible in this program??
Of course, the work permit that will expire in 4 mths does not change eligibility. As long as your job is covered in the Annex

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Actually I have applied under home childcare provider program it is paper based application,my documents delivered on 25january this year but still I have not received any update so I am just thinking applying under new policy as there are saying you must have valid status in Canada at the time of decision on file but I have only four months valid status from now
Tricky situation, not sure if IRCC will even entertain this new app. Did you get AOR?

Nila0519

May 11, 2021
i asking also some caregivers confusing this new public policy,the're apply new pilot pathway this year some they recieved confirmation from ircc and they have temporary number some is no updated yet,the question is its possible that they will apply this new public policy all do they apply a new pilot pathway?what happen if they multiple application?

aman886

Aug 2, 2019
i asking also some caregivers confusing this new public policy,the're apply new pilot pathway this year some they recieved confirmation from ircc and they have temporary number some is no updated yet,the question is its possible that they will apply this new public policy all do they apply a new pilot pathway?what happen if they multiple application?
Are they sending temp file no to Qulified Health care applicants ?

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
IRCC likely will process the first app, this one will be delayed or will have it's own processing. You will have to pay new fees etc. Considering an overwhelming number of files to process, with agents working from home, IRCC may pause/delay the second app.

Nila0519

May 11, 2021
So thats means that we can also apply to this new public policy all do we apply under hccp but the 1 first application is still in process but the other application is pause/delay

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
So thats means that we can also apply to this new public policy all do we apply under hccp but the 1 first application is still in process but the other application is pause/delay
You cannot send two applications. The first one will be invalid. I have different case. I sent an application under the OLD CAREGIVER PROGRAM and at the same time, I sent an application too under the NEW PILOT. If that’s what you wanna do, it’s fine. I got my work permit under the old program, then got a temporary file number for the new pilot.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
And the Public Policy is useless for the recent applicant. It’s only for the 1500 applicants of 2020 who were not processed