+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New SINP Tech Talent Pathway 2022

L_T

May 23, 2022
Hello,

Is there anyone applying through SINP tech talent pathway?

I have a job offer from a saskatoon firm and will be applying for job approval letter shortly.

I see in SINP tech pathway which was launched in March 2022, there are 2 paths : 1. non-express entry and 2. express entry.

As I understand, if we get nominated through non-express entry, we get the below as a result:

1. Nominated Applications (Employment Offer & Occupations In-Demand)
  • If your application has been approved then we will send you and/or your representative a nomination package by email that will include:
    • A SINP Nomination Approval Letter;
    • A SINP Work Permit Support Letter (if applicable); and
    • Information on how to proceed with an application for Permanent Residency (PR) with the Government of Canada
If we get nominated through express entry, we get the below as a result:

2. Nominated Applications (Express Entry)
  • The SINP will enter the details of your nomination in the Express Entry system.
  • IRCC will ask you to confirm that you accept the SINP's nomination. You have 30 days to accept the SINP nomination in the Express Entry system.
  • After you accept your SINP nomination, IRCC will invite you to apply for permanent residence. You have 60 days to submit this application.
Does that mean if I get nominated using for Express entry route(Option 2), I wont get the work permit support letter, to apply for closed work permit?

Please respond if someone has applied through any of this route?

L_T

May 23, 2022
Hello,
Pls can you give an update on your application as I am about to also start the processing.
I connected with a consultant in SK and the application is in process
First we would need to create a express entry profile.

2. Once the profile is created and assigned a "Express Entry Profile Number", then apply for SINP nomination under Tech Talent Pathway

3. Wait for SINP nomination

4. Once SINP nomination is received,
  • SINP will enter the details of my nomination in the Express Entry system from the Express Entry profile number
  • IRCC will ask me to confirm that I accept the SINP's nomination. I will have 30 days to accept the SINP nomination in the Express Entry system.
5. Once the nomination is accepted and updated in Express Entry system, then I need to wait for the Federal Skill Worker draws to receive ITA.

6. Once I receive ITA, apply for PR under Express Entry and provide necessary documentation

7. Wait for the PR processing

9. Keeping basic travel arrangements ready

10. Once approved, fly to Saskatoon, Canada :)

After nomination SINP will notify IRCC your nomination certificate with your Express Entry(EE) profile number/ job seeker code. Right now from SINP side you will only need the EE profile number/ job seeker code to fill the application.
You should choose your category as Tech Talent Pathway Express Entry. It’s not like the normal International Skilled Worker: Saskatchewan Express Entry. You do not need to submit the Expression of Interest and wait for the draw. For how to apply:
The SINP's online application system, OASIS, is used to administer program applications and issue correspondence. Please review the OASIS User Guide for additional information about how to use and navigate OASIS.

alextretij

Jan 19, 2024
Did you get a PR? How did you wait for SINP and IRCC approval?
I live in Saskatchewan now but I want to get PR.