+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New profile OR submit for the third time ?

forever12008

May 22, 2020
(I have applied for a post graduate program related to my civil engineering bachelor degree)
I have applied for the 1st and got rejected for the following reasons:

- I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

- I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then I applied for the 2nd time and got rejected for the following reason:

- I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I applied for the second time I have provided the SOP fully
So I have couple of questions:
- The second time rejection purposes does not include (based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence) does it mean that it is excluded this time and I don't need to reason it ?
- In case I wanted to apply for the THIRD time, should I make an appeal or make another profile to start an application?

forever12008

May 22, 2020
Did you apply for a CAIPS notes to see what VO truly think?
I applied but still waiting for the delivery. The thing is I want to know what to do next and weather or not I am supposed to make an appeal or to make a new profile, even though I did not have the CAIPS yet. That is why I want to discuss possible options.

intelextreme

Star Member
Oct 7, 2017
I applied but still waiting for the delivery. The thing is I want to know what to do next and weather or not I am supposed to make an appeal or to make a new profile, even though I did not have the CAIPS yet. That is why I want to discuss possible options.
Nobody can give you advice without knowing your background and application. It doesn't take long to get CAIPS. Wait for it and I think it will answer to you clearly

Reactions: forever12008