+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR (not landed yet) want to apply his wife(non-accompanying) TRV. Need help.

Teolo28

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Thank you. How about bank statements? Does bank statements needed to be authenticated or the usual mail is okay? Do they need to be converted into CAD in amount or AED will do?
You can ask from bank for bank statement and they will stamped it but you have also the options to print from online if you have online banking.. no need for conversion not required. I suggest dont make any withdrawals from your wife's acct so that she has a good ending balance. During my application, i have only around 15k saudi riyals in my acct.

elmer20

Oct 25, 2013
You can ask from bank for bank statement and they will stamped it but you have also the options to print from online if you have online banking.. no need for conversion not required. I suggest dont make any withdrawals from your wife's acct so that she has a good ending balance. During my application, i have only around 15k saudi riyals in my acct.

Thank you for your info. :) Does the embassy accepts the monthly statement sent in emails every month? Our bank sends for both debit and credit accounts. We have online banking as well. Or better to have it stamped or authenticated?

Actually, her account has more than mine. lol.

Thank you again Teolo28 :)

Teolo28

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Thank you for your info. :) Does the embassy accepts the monthly statement sent in emails every month? Our bank sends for both debit and credit accounts. We have online banking as well. Or better to have it stamped or authenticated?

Actually, her account has more than mine. lol.

Thank you again Teolo28 :)
I suggest to apply in online. You will just have to upload all your supporting documents and for me it is more convenient. Once approved, you will just received an email to submit passport. They just accept mine which is printed only from online. I printed for 3months only. Good factor if she has more funds in her account. When you are planning to apply?

Good luck and share her timeline...

elmer20

Oct 25, 2013
I suggest to apply in online. You will just have to upload all your supporting documents and for me it is more convenient. Once approved, you will just received an email to submit passport. They just accept mine which is printed only from online. I printed for 3months only. Good factor if she has more funds in her account. When you are planning to apply?

Good luck and share her timeline...
Noted. Hopefully late January. Thank you very much! :)

elmer20

Oct 25, 2013
hello @Bryanna and @Teolo28!

Thank you very much for your help! Eventhough we submitted very late, my wife's online TRV application has been approved!

Both of your advises were invaluable!! Our timeline is as below:

March 17, 2018-submission and confirmation online
March 19, 2018 - started eligibility review process
March 23, 2018- passport request
March 24, 2018- sent passport to Abu Dhabi Embassy
March 25, 2018- approved status online
March 26, 2018- return passport notification from the courier
March 28, 2018 - multiple entry visa on hand. visa expiration until my wife's passport expiration.

Last edited:

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014

Thank you very much for your help! Eventhough we submitted very late, my wife's online TRV application has been approved!
Simply fantastic. It was a challenge considering you will do a soft landing + your wife does not have exceptionally strong ties to the UAE.

But, happy it worked out perfectly: Pretty quick decision + TRV until passport expiry :):)

Reactions: elmer20

Teolo28

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015

March 28, 2018 - multiple entry visa on hand. visa expiration until my wife's passport expiration.
Hello... wow congratulations... enjoy your visit in Canada. I will visit too probably by July..

Reactions: elmer20

abiisharma

Star Member
Mar 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Many Congratulations for receiving Visa. I am also trying to prepare letter for purpose of visit and invitation. I really appreciate if you can please help me with the content you written and what factors you believe will need to put strongly.
Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

abiisharma

Star Member
Mar 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi, Can you please advise me.

Did you apply online or used VFS services in abu dhabi? I appreciate if you can advise on how you showed bookings, if you can please DM me.