+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Tony Nguyen 2020

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Just to update everybody, I was waiting for eCOPR since the 5th of Feb when I uploaded my photo and address. I have emailed every office inside Canada without any response. At last, I emailed Calgary Virtual Landing unit at IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
I received a response within half an hour that your application is placed in queue for a virtual landing and you will receive your eCOPR within 1 to 3 business days. I have received my eCOPR today. So, I would recommend that you try emailing them. I was in doubt that I should not email Calgary since I received my first landing email from Operations Support Center, Central Network. If I'd knew that it is at Calgary, I would have emailed them in the first instance.
Wow. Thanks for providing useful information. I submitted mine on Feb 7. So I also would try to email them tomorrow.
May I know your email sample when you sent them an email to ask ab your application?

dreamit

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Wow. Thanks for providing useful information. I submitted mine on Feb 7. So I also would try to email them tomorrow.
May I know your email sample when you sent them an email to ask ab your application?
Subject : ECOPR (application number), (UCI)
Good morning Officer,

I would like to request you to provide me an update regarding eCoPR Status.

I have submitted the requested Declaration, address and Digital photograph on the PR confirmation portal on the 5th of February 2022. It’s been over two weeks now.

I would be very grateful of you if you release my eCOPR.

Thank you

Belle16

Nov 29, 2017
Let me know if you get your ECOPR.I am tired of following up with them. Whenever I call them they say I will have to wait looks like I will have to wait forever.
Hopefully soon but I’ll update once I got it. This is just frustrating. My work permit extension is going to expire by March 24, 2022.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Quick update on my side: Got the eCOPR in less than 24 hours after submitting the photo and confirming the address in the PR Portal! My photo is still under review, but at least the eCOPR was REALLY fast.
Congratulations!
May I ask you (and anyone else) how long did it take for them to send you the login information for the portal, once you provided the required information (Name, UCI, email, etc...)?

Tony Nguyen 2020

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Subject : ECOPR (application number), (UCI)
Good morning Officer,

I would like to request you to provide me an update regarding eCoPR Status.

I have submitted the requested Declaration, address and Digital photograph on the PR confirmation portal on the 5th of February 2022. It’s been over two weeks now.

I would be very grateful of you if you release my eCOPR.

Thank you
Thank you so much for your reply. I have emailed them.
Unfortunately, they replied that:
"Thank you for your email inquiry.
Your application is still in process.
The appropriate office will contact you by email when your application is complete with the information required and the appropriate email address to contact.
Further inquiries will not be responded to."

Sounds like I must continue to wait.

jahnvi_ar

Feb 27, 2020
Hi, Can anyone please tell me how do I submit all details on the portal? When I logged in after changing my temporary password, its not giving me an option to submit my details anywhere. All it asks for is to start a new PR application

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Hi, Can anyone please tell me how do I submit all details on the portal? When I logged in after changing my temporary password, its not giving me an option to submit my details anywhere. All it asks for is to start a new PR application
It may be that they did not "activate" your case yet, but I am not sure at all. I thought that they would create your account and add your application at the same time.
I would send them an email explaining the situation.

Mijop4

Feb 28, 2022
Hi guys, finally received golden mail and reply the first mail to get credentials to IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

I received automatic reply “This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal. “
Is this automatic reply or something happened? Please I need your experiences. Thank you
Hi
Have you received the Portal link from IRCC ?

Rongel

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
Just to update everybody, I was waiting for eCOPR since the 5th of Feb when I uploaded my photo and address. I have emailed every office inside Canada without any response. At last, I emailed Calgary Virtual Landing unit at IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
I received a response within half an hour that your application is placed in queue for a virtual landing and you will receive your eCOPR within 1 to 3 business days. I have received my eCOPR today. So, I would recommend that you try emailing them. I was in doubt that I should not email Calgary since I received my first landing email from Operations Support Center, Central Network. If I'd knew that it is at Calgary, I would have emailed them in the first instance.
Can i email this as well to follow up my ECOPR I am in Ontario

Sharmagd

Jul 21, 2021
I got the same reply. Did you get the ECOPR yet? I am waiting since Nov 21.

Belle16

Nov 29, 2017
I got the same reply. Did you get the ECOPR yet? I am waiting since Nov 21.
Been waiting since Nov 1, 2021 too. Also, do you have a work permit extension? I am worried bc mine is going to expire by March 24, 2022. And they’re just taking there time.