+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Cansav

Dec 12, 2019
I have a question. My visa office is New Delhi and I have got Passport request letter but since I am in canada (calgary) letter said i have to submit a webform. Which i did the same day . Its just been 5 days. I emailed delhi visa office regarding the submission of webform as well . Do I need to email anyone here in canada like calgary office or ottawa ? Thanks

Ash.newbie

Apr 7, 2021
Received eCOPR in August 23, 2020. Its been 6 months now I haven’t received PR card yet, anyone in same situation? Is this of concern?
Please advise what should i do?
Thanks!

gcrozariol

Jun 30, 2021
Quick update on my side: Got the eCOPR in less than 24 hours after submitting the photo and confirming the address in the PR Portal! My photo is still under review, but at least the eCOPR was REALLY fast.

• Wow
Reactions: Cansav and Belle16

gcrozariol

Jun 30, 2021
Wow you are so lucky. May I ask what time did you declare your presence in Canada?
Luck defines this for sure. I actually got here a few months ago, but every time I spoke with an agent - through the telephone or email - it seemed nobody was aware I was in Canada until the last email they sent me, which was the one prior to the Portal.

jalc03

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
May I know how did you write your email when reminding them?
I basically just stated that I had submitted my info in the portal and I would be grateful if my virtual landing could be completed. The second time I emailed them I received eCOPR the the next day. It may take a few tries but just continue emailing them till you get it.

Tony Nguyen 2020

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
I basically just stated that I had submitted my info in the portal and I would be grateful if my virtual landing could be completed. The second time I emailed them I received eCOPR the the next day. It may take a few tries but just continue emailing them till you get it.
Oh wow. Thanks for your suggestions. I thought emailing them won't be a good idea. Or I thought continuing emailing them will make them frustrating.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Hi everyone, I just got asked for both "Original entry date" and "Date of last time you entered Canada".
Do you know what I should use for "original entry date" (been there as tourist and worked before)?
Thanks!

dreamit

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Hi everyone, I just got asked for both "Original entry date" and "Date of last time you entered Canada".
Do you know what I should use for "original entry date" (been there as tourist and worked before)?
Thanks!
Original entry date should be the first time you entered Canada. So, in your case, it should be the first time you entered as a tourist.

Reactions: matteosc

dreamit

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Just to update everybody, I was waiting for eCOPR since the 5th of Feb when I uploaded my photo and address. I have emailed every office inside Canada without any response. At last, I emailed Calgary Virtual Landing unit at IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
I received a response within half an hour that your application is placed in queue for a virtual landing and you will receive your eCOPR within 1 to 3 business days. I have received my eCOPR today. So, I would recommend that you try emailing them. I was in doubt that I should not email Calgary since I received my first landing email from Operations Support Center, Central Network. If I'd knew that it is at Calgary, I would have emailed them in the first instance.