+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

gcrozariol

Jun 30, 2021
I am having same issue. I uploaded my picture on 1st feb and before yesteI was able yo check my documents. Those were under review. Now when I am opening account, it is asking to make new application. I called IRCC and agent told me they are reaccessing my account and they will send new credentials now. Don't know what to do.
That is so weird! I couldn't even upload my files. And now this morning I got a PPR. Btw, I'm CEC inland. LOL

Belle16

Nov 29, 2017
Hello everyone,

I have received the access to portal email on Nov 1, 2021. Uploaded the photo, confirmed address and declared that I am here in Canada on the 1st week of Nov 2021.

Dec 8 2021 - my consultant received letter stating “you are receiving this letter because: you have not responded to our previous email communications regarding your premanent resident application; or you do not have an email address associated with your application”
—-I already did everything on Nov 2021

Feb 2, 2022 - received GCMS notes as requested.

Feb 10, 2022 - assistance follow-up from MP

Feb 18, 2022 - received same email content for portal email access.

I need some guidance for this. I am getting frustrated because I have sent everything since Nov 2021. And since then did not receive my CoPR.

Sharmagd

Jul 21, 2021
Hello everyone,

I have received the access to portal email on Nov 1, 2021. Uploaded the photo, confirmed address and declared that I am here in Canada on the 1st week of Nov 2021.

Dec 8 2021 - my consultant received letter stating “you are receiving this letter because: you have not responded to our previous email communications regarding your premanent resident application; or you do not have an email address associated with your application”
—-I already did everything on Nov 2021

Feb 2, 2022 - received GCMS notes as requested.

Feb 10, 2022 - assistance follow-up from MP

Feb 18, 2022 - received same email content for portal email access.

I need some guidance for this. I am getting frustrated because I have sent everything since Nov 2021. And since then did not receive my CoPR.
Same thing happened to me too. Waiting for ecopr since November 21. I submitted photo and address on Nov 21. I contacted MP last month they enquired on my behalf and they told them that I will have to wait for the further instructions. Next day I got the reminder email for the portal so I replied them saying that I have already created the PR portal and my adress and photo show in review with IRCC. Again on January 26th I got the letter on my cic portal asking for the same information to create the portal. I have written them multiple emails they don't respond. This is so frustrating. I am tired of following up because I have lost all my faith.

Reactions: Belle16

gcrozariol

Jun 30, 2021
That's because you changed your address to Brazil may be.
Wait. How do you know I was in Brazil? Anyways... I tried many times changing my address back to Canada (since I am here for two months now) by sending webforms, then at the beginning of this week I sent an email to Etobicoke's VO and they said they changed it now. I mean, they just changed it now? What about the other webforms I sent? I am wondering if these webforms we send does make any difference at all. Anyways, I am just hoping to get my portal access to upload my photo and confirm my address. Maybe Tuesday next week they'll answer my call at the IRCC to give me a position about my process and how I should proceed next.

Manishamahajan58

Oct 19, 2019
Wait. How do you know I was in Brazil? Anyways... I tried many times changing my address back to Canada (since I am here for two months now) by sending webforms, then at the beginning of this week I sent an email to Etobicoke's VO and they said they changed it now. I mean, they just changed it now? What about the other webforms I sent? I am wondering if these webforms we send does make any difference at all. Anyways, I am just hoping to get my portal access to upload my photo and confirm my address. Maybe Tuesday next week they'll answer my call at the IRCC to give me a position about my process and how I should proceed next.
I know as I checked your last postings as I was having the same issue. If you are here for 2 months then I would suggest you to use the same passport request and go back within 30 days to brazil as who knows how long would it take them to send you credentials and we all are aware about their efficiency.
if you are planning to leave again after 2 months then getting credentials, eCOPR and PR card in such a time is quite unlikely , again based on IRCC's efficiency.
Rest is upto you.
Good luck

gcrozariol

Jun 30, 2021
I know as I checked your last postings as I was having the same issue. If you are here for 2 months then I would suggest you to use the same passport request and go back within 30 days to brazil as who knows how long would it take them to send you credentials and we all are aware about their efficiency.
if you are planning to leave again after 2 months then getting credentials, eCOPR and PR card in such a time is quite unlikely , again based on IRCC's efficiency.
Rest is upto you.
Good luck
Oh, I see. I mean, I am not in a rush or anything, but I do want to start travelling again. I honestly just wish this was over already. Thank you very much for all of the information. Good luck to all of us here!

Reactions: Manishamahajan58

Sarpreet1

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
Hi Guys, Posting again and looking for some feedback.
First Portal email- 5th January 2022
Second Portal email- 6th January 2022
Updated Photos and declaration: 7th January 2022

I haven't received the ecopr yet. I have replied to PR portal email (5 times) asking for update but never got an answer. Looking for the best possible way to followup, any ideas ?
I am also waiting for ecopr since 23 dec .

• Sad
Reactions: raminder0111

gcrozariol

Jun 30, 2021
I got the PPR but I am in Canada, then inside the PPR it's asking to send a webform in case I'm in Canada and provide them with my full name, UCI and address. And that's what I did. Here's their answer:

Our agents do not have access to more information about your case status or processing times than you can access online. The processing office will contact you if further information is needed.

I mean... Really? Has anyone passed through the same experience?

Cheers.

Reactions: smvan2022

LionOd

Jan 31, 2022
Same thing happened to me too. Waiting for ecopr since November 21. I submitted photo and address on Nov 21. I contacted MP last month they enquired on my behalf and they told them that I will have to wait for the further instructions. Next day I got the reminder email for the portal so I replied them saying that I have already created the PR portal and my adress and photo show in review with IRCC. Again on January 26th I got the letter on my cic portal asking for the same information to create the portal. I have written them multiple emails they don't respond. This is so frustrating. I am tired of following up because I have lost all my faith.
Please, let us know when you will get the eCOPR letter. I am waiting for eCOPR since Dec 6, so 15 days after you.

bibizena

Apr 18, 2018
Hi guys, finally received golden mail and reply the first mail to get credentials to IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

I received automatic reply “This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal. “
Is this automatic reply or something happened? Please I need your experiences. Thank you

Reactions: mann.aman12

mann.aman12

Nov 3, 2017
Hi guys, finally received golden mail and reply the first mail to get credentials to IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

I received automatic reply “This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal. “
Is this automatic reply or something happened? Please I need your experiences. Thank you
Yes you will get automatic reply once you replied this email with your information ..after that you will get login credentials within few days