+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

marieajenifair

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Once you respond to this message, we’ll send you an invitation from this email address:
Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Immigration Réfugiés et Citoyenneté
Canada <IRCC.DoNotReply-NePasRepondre.IRCC@prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca>
Find out more about the portal on our website.
Changes to your situation:
You must inform us immediately via the IRCC webform of any of these changes:
 marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation
 death of
o the sponsor
o the principal applicant or
o any accompanying family member
 birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children
you (the principal applicant) or any of your family members have been charged or
convicted of a criminal offence
Sincerely,
Etobicoke,
Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Thanks you so much for responding. I see everything except the visa office.

Reactions: Yubsco

rlm1989

Nov 30, 2021
Hey,
I received my first portal invitation email on Jan 11, 2022, replied same day, waiting for the portal login email.
Do you guys know how many days it can take to receive the 2nd email?
Thank you ( Visa office- Ottawa)
My VO is also Ottawa. They sent me the portal credentials a day after I got the invitation (Dec 28th). And I haven't had any news ever since.

Sim2193

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
My VO is also Ottawa. They sent me the portal credentials a day after I got the invitation (Dec 28th). And I haven't had any news ever since.

Thank you for your response.

I have received the 2nd port email just now. Declaration, Mailing Address, Photo submitted and it shows under review.

Now, I guess the next step is eCOPR ?
How many days for that we have to wait?

Thank you

rlm1989

Nov 30, 2021
Thank you for your response.

I have received the 2nd port email just now. Declaration, Mailing Address, Photo submitted and it shows under review.

Now, I guess the next step is eCOPR ?
How many days for that we have to wait?

Thank you
I've been waiting since December 29th! I talked to my lawyer and he said that, depending on the visa office that the virtual landing is being processed, it can take weeks and even months! The good news is that the Ottawa office have been issuing eCOPRs as of recently, so fingers crossed!

If it takes longer than a month, you can contact your local MP to help you get access to them.

CorvusCorax

Nov 1, 2021
Hi all!

We can't link our PR Card applications to MyCIC:
MyCIC states that no matching records could be found.

Some context:
  1. We've received our eCOPRs a few days ago.
  2. Our accounts in the PR Confirmation Portal state: "case status: in review with IRCC"
  3. We've only tried to do this for the primary applicant.
  4. We've did it according to this how-to: http://www.mystudytimes.com/how-to-link-pr-card-application-to-mycic-account/
  5. We also tried doing it via the other options (UCI + family name etc.).
  6. We tried entering the fields as they are listed in the eCOPR (all capital letters) and also with only the initial letters in capitals.

Is this normal? If so, how should we proceed / how did you guys solve it? We'd like to get our PR Cards as soon as possible.

Thanks, guys (and gals).

Last edited:

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
I was able to link my PR card application, but it's still pending photo and address in PR portal.

adhitya

Jan 18, 2021
I've been waiting since December 29th! I talked to my lawyer and he said that, depending on the visa office that the virtual landing is being processed, it can take weeks and even months! The good news is that the Ottawa office have been issuing eCOPRs as of recently, so fingers crossed!

If it takes longer than a month, you can contact your local MP to help you get access to them.
Hey! How do you know the VO-Ottawa started issuing the eCoPR's? I got my AOR on March 21st and everything is cleared in June, 2021. From that point it just sits for its final go, if you have any information on how to reach out or contact VO/CPC Ottawa, can you please let us know? Thanks in advance.

Sharmagd

Jul 21, 2021
I had received portal credentials on Nov 21st,2021. Submitted photo and address the same day. Haven't received ECOPR yet. I have emailed at IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca several times and raised multiple webforms. My work permit is expiring Jan 17th, 2022. I called IRCC they told me that I can keep working until the final decision is made on my PR application as I had already applied bridging open work permit in September. Any advice would be much appreciated on how to escalate for ECOPR. Thank you in advance!

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
I had received portal credentials on Nov 21st,2021. Submitted photo and address the same day. Haven't received ECOPR yet. I have emailed at IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca several times and raised multiple webforms. My work permit is expiring Jan 17th, 2022. I called IRCC they told me that I can keep working until the final decision is made on my PR application as I had already applied bridging open work permit in September. Any advice would be much appreciated on how to escalate for ECOPR. Thank you in advance!
What??? Are they still making final decision on the application even if you have all your docs approved and sent portal??? What's is your visa office?

Sharmagd

Jul 21, 2021
What??? Are they still making final decision on the application even if you have all your docs approved and sent portal??? What's is your visa office?
The PR portal letter said Virtual landing unit, operations support center. Is that the VO? I am confused the IRCC agent said the file is approved but I will have to wait for ECOPR and can keep working for now. But I have neither got the ECOPR or any decision on the bridging open work permit.

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
The PR portal letter said Virtual landing unit, operations support center. Is that the VO? I am confused the IRCC agent said the file is approved but I will have to wait for ECOPR and can keep working for now. But I have neither got the ECOPR or any decision on the bridging open work permit.
I am waiting for ECOPR from this visa office too.. yes that's Virtual Landing Unit - VSO

Jun 17, 2019
I have the same situation as yours. I just called and talked to one of the agent and she said, for some its the matter of days and the rest fall into your category. You just have to wait and we don't require any information for you.