Ukea

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Aor april 9
Medical 26 april
Cec inland
Long silence till 1 Dec
Then I got a email stating new pr case has been created under ur profile
8 Dec got portal mail stating we are ready to finalize ur pr please confirm ur presence in Canada but no attachment in that file

is it a portal mail or credentials I uploaded my photo and confirm my presence in Canada no reply till now

how much time it take to get ecopr ????? Please suggest ???

Muhammad Shahrukh

Star Member
Apr 29, 2020
Hey everyone
got a following mail today (i'm still waiting for PR card since June 8th) from Portal:

This email is to notify you that your permanent residence confirmation case requires revision. To make changes to your permanent residence confirmation case, log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.

You can access the portal using this link: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca

but there are no changes on Portal itself - all is still in review by IRCC - both Photo and Address.
However all Card applications were were updated on main IRCC site without details (ghost update i guess).
Also, i submitted amendment request after getting PR because some of the data was missing at eCOPR document .. can this be connected to this? Or what does this mean?

@legalfalcon what do you think?

PS: my attorney thinks that it may be related to request to amend information on COPR as place of birth is empty there.. and thus needs to be fixed (as well as some entry dates)

Thanks!
Hello,

I think it's a ghost update if its not updated anything. I am waiting for my PR card since August. Lets connected

H@rdik Patel

Star Member
Dec 17, 2019
I got ecopr on 7th dec
But pr portal still showing (in review with ircc)
What is the meaning of that?
It turns to apporved when i get pr card or what ?