New PR confirmation portal

MiljanNB

Jan 15, 2020
Finally COPR!!!!

Portal email - Dec 03
Portal creds - Dec 05
eCOPR - Dec 07
Passport request for dependents - Dec 08
Principal applicant INLAND, 3 dependents OUT of Canada...

Wish you the best luck friends!!!

Reactions: Minadoodle

Vinnerz

May 29, 2018
Hello everyone! I received my Portal Credentials today and while uploading the photo it gives me a warning message that
1. Brightness: The photo may be too bright or too dark
2. Pixel Density doesn’t match

I got it clicked at a Staples (Canada) and they have confirmed that the photo indeed is as per specifications. Does anyone else had the issue?

Numwa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hello everyone! I received my Portal Credentials today and while uploading the photo it gives me a warning message that
1. Brightness: The photo may be too bright or too dark
2. Pixel Density doesn’t match

I got it clicked at a Staples (Canada) and they have confirmed that the photo indeed is as per specifications. Does anyone else had the issue?
Hey, I had the same issue and I got it from Staples as well. Just brighten your photo a little bit using any photo editor and the brightness warning should go away. As for the pixels requirement, your photo is probably 1200x1680 which is lower than their requirement. I just enlarged my photo to be 2614x3181 and the warning went away.

klein

Oct 6, 2009
FYI 50x70mm @ 600dpi translates to 1181*1654 pixels.

My own PR Card photo was saved at 300dpi so the resolution was only 591*827 pixels but the photo was still approved and the card printed (this was before they introduced all those pixel checker and brightness checker tools they have now).

Equally important: (And this is where a lot of so-called "photo studios" get it wrong)

Your head needs to fit inside the lines. If it doesn't, that can be another reason for rejection even if the pixel size is correct. (see below)

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2019
Hi everyone. I received an email for login, but when I type in the password, the system says the password or username is incorrect. I requested the forgot the password, still didn’t get the verification code. Did anyone had this type of issue?