+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Arron_shaw

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
i did the same. before i was bombing other email addresses and finally got a ghost updates for our applications.. dont know what it is really means.. maybe someone finally opened it from June 8th
GU on your PR card application or are you referring to the original PR application?

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
no, not really but i got a reply from Prairies Portal - and (oh wow!) it was from REAL person, it was mentioned that cards were sent to Production Center and would take 6-8 weeks to finish the process and ship it to my address (which was mentioned in a mail too). BTW when someone receives an mail about the fact that cards were shipped what durations they mention there? 6 weeks too?

H@rdik Patel

Star Member
Dec 17, 2019
no, not really but i got a reply from Prairies Portal - and (oh wow!) it was from REAL person, it was mentioned that cards were sent to Production Center and would take 6-8 weeks to finish the process and ship it to my address (which was mentioned in a mail too). BTW when someone receives an mail about the fact that cards were shipped what durations they mention there? 6 weeks too?
How long will take ecopr after photo and address?

klein

Oct 6, 2009
When the card is approved and mailed it will say it can take up to 6 weeks to arrive. In reality for most people it's more like 4-5 days.

Julzzzz

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
When the card is approved and mailed it will say it can take up to 6 weeks to arrive. In reality for most people it's more like 4-5 days.
It has been 4 days for me and no card. So perhaps now the time frame has changed to much longer, since many people got responses

klein

Oct 6, 2009
It has been 4 days for me and no card. So perhaps now the time frame has changed to much longer, since many people got responses
Canada Post delivers the cards, not IRCC. It's been 4 days for me too (approved and mailed on Monday), no reason to panic. It'll probably get here tomorrow or early next week.

Julzzzz

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Canada Post delivers the cards, not IRCC. It's been 4 days for me too (approved and mailed on Monday), no reason to panic. It'll probably get here tomorrow or early next week.
Nobody is panicking, but whatever is on the website can be different from the reality- IRCC needs to print the cards, and that’s where the process can get stuck. Canada post has nothing to do with it.

vutdao21

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
I'd recommend those that have been waiting forever for PR Cards to email ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca

I had waited for my PR Cards from August 17 until November 27 when I found out that email address. I emailed them inquiring about the status of my card and got a reply the very next day saying that the cards were at production. Then, there was a ghost update on my GCKey account almost immediately following that reply.

Today, it got approved and mailed (4 days after I sent that email).

klein

Oct 6, 2009
Nobody is panicking, but whatever is on the website can be different from the reality- IRCC needs to print the cards, and that’s where the process can get stuck. Canada post has nothing to do with it.
what I meant was, once the profile says "approved and mailed" the card has been printed and mailed and at that point it's out of the hands of IRCC and in the hands of Canada Post.