+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Arron_shaw

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Hi guys, i am at outland CEC applicant and received PR portal confirmation email. I replied and stated that i live outside of Canada and received this message.Has anyone received the same email. I don't know what to do. Is my pr approved or it is a mistake?

This email is intended for individuals who applied for permanent residence (PR) from within Canada. If you do not fit this description, please ignore this email.

Sign in to the PR Confirmation Portal
UCI: xxxxxxxxx
Application:xxxxxxxxxxx
Given name(s) and family name(s): xxxxxxxxxx
Email: xxxxxxxxxxx
Good news! We are ready to finalize your status as a permanent resident in Canada.
Due to the impacts of COVID-19, and limited capacity for in-person services in our office, IRCC has developed a Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal and created an account in your name that you can use to:
  • confirm that you are currently residing in Canada and confirm the address where you live. Your permanent resident card will be sent in the mail to this address.
  • upload a photo in a digital format (JPEG or PNG; both formats will be accepted), or you can also take a photo with your mobile device.
Please do not forward this email or share its contents with anybody. Individuals who are ready to finalize their permanent residence status will be notified by email when IRCC is ready to add them to the portal.
Step 1: Sign in to your account
To sign in, use the following information:
  • Username: xxxxxxxxx
  • Temporary password: xxxxxxxxxxxx
    • Notice: This is a temporary password that will expire in 14 days. After you sign in, you will need to change the password. You will then need to log into the portal again using your new password.
  • Click this link to sign in to the Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login
Step 2: You have 7 days from the date of this email to confirm you’re in Canada and submit your photo
Once you submit your information, it will be reviewed by IRCC.
  • If further information is needed, a message will be sent to you through this email address: IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.
  • If the information is complete, your status as a permanent resident will be confirmed and your PR card will be printed and mailed to you.
For additional information on the Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal please visit our FAQ page.
When did you receive your 1st portal and when did you get this one?

RodneyKyle

Nov 25, 2021
My photo got rejected on PR portal on 24th of October and I resubmitted my photo on the same day. Still wait for COPR. Any Idea how much time till will take?
thanks
hi, after you resubmitted a second time your photo, was it like black and white in the portal even tho you submitted a color picture ?

AC3023

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
Got the first email (IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal) on Nov 18, replied on Nov 20. Ottawa. Today Nov 25 still no response. How long should I wait? Can I reply to them again?

rainbowsunicorns

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Virtual Landing Unit / Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-08-2021
AOR Received.
04-08-2021
Med's Done....
06-2019
Got the first email (IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal) on Nov 18, replied on Nov 20. Ottawa. Today Nov 25 still no response. How long should I wait? Can I reply to them again?
I don't think multiple replies makes a difference, but I've been replying anyway, every other day or so. Waiting since Nov 11. VO is Ottawa (VLU).

nairrit14

Jan 13, 2015
Hi,

I got my COPR back in 2019 and did my soft landing then but wasn't issued the PR card and due to the pandemic was only able to move to Canada in Sep,2021 and applied for my PR card. It has been more than 70 days and now there is a need for me to travel out of the country. Any idea how long it might take or who could I contact to get some updates? Thank you

Kiki2021

Nov 25, 2021
Hi,

I have a problem ;-). I am the principal applicant. I got my copr back in july. Until now, no Pr card but the worse is that my dependant child has not received her copr. I sent multiple emails. My initial work permit will expire in march 2022. My Daughter is minor and got a visit permit. So this is not a study permit.

What should i do? In the portal, my details are still under review though they sent my copr.

Should i apply for a new permit for my minor child and what is it? As hers was always linked to my status.

We both live in Canada and i came as a temporary worker.

Thanks for any kind of advice.
@legalfalcon

Reactions: Muhammad Shahrukh

Satti1313

Jul 11, 2019
I’m still waiting for eCOPR, too. Over 100 days now. You’re not alone. It’s so frustrating.
timeline please, i am waiting form 100 days too. today an IRCC agent told my ecopr in the system but did not send to me yet because officer is doing a last minute verification but it has been over 3 months and still last minutes verification. any thought what is the last minute verification?

karthicktalk

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
What happens if someone need to travel outside of canada between the first email and second email, for example, you are in canada, when you received first email, travel outside before getting second email, should we wait and come back and login using credentials?

The second email says to confirm, you are inside canada within 7 days of receiving, will that mean, if we don't come back within 7 days, the II email credentials will not work? How do we proceed this?