+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

kevinyu

Oct 22, 2021
After 1st portal email, i replied but not received portal credentials yet.What should I write in follow up email ? Should I send the same email content or modify the tittle/ content? What is the best time to send email?
You can reply to the original email again with the same information (don't modify anything!) whenever as many times as you want, BUT I suggest you send one or two more at most and then just be patient to wait unless it's been a month you didn't yet get the response. And please also make sure you didn't ever create a PR portal account before by yourself for some reason, if you did but just forget the password then you can reset your password there and then log into your portal, your profile might probably be there already.

Reactions: bigvac123

klein

Oct 6, 2009
I have a question, after uploading photo and address , in how many days you got the COPR , did u receive your PR card?
I received my eCoPR less than 24 hours after declaring my in-Canada presence and uploading photo and address.

Still waiting for PR Card since October 12th.

Kumar5256

Nov 4, 2021
I received email like, please send your information like name, UCI and all.. I sent on same day still there is no reply yet with login credentials. Is there any time line for that. But everyday I am getting reminder emails and I am sending mails regularly still there is no reply can anyone help..!! To whom do I need to contact

Kks333

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
I receive first email on OCT 21. Sent email ID on the same day…
Sent multiple follow up emails on morning, afternoon.
But still didn’t receive credentials..!
What else can we do?
I don’t understand why they are taking this much time for creating account..

Oct 31, 2021
I receive first email on OCT 21. Sent email ID on the same day…
Sent multiple follow up emails on morning, afternoon.
But still didn’t receive credentials..!
What else can we do?
I don’t understand why they are taking this much time for creating account..
Same here since October 19, still waiting…

cevacu

Aug 12, 2020
I received the 1st email on November 1st, I replied this email the same day. Yesterday, I got thr email with the credentials for logging. I took 3 days for them to reply.

mjawarani

Jul 3, 2018
NOC Code......
My wife’s ecopr was also not signed and service canada refused to give SIN to her. Sent emails, webforms and called IRCC several times nothing worked. I contacted my MP and we received new signed ecopr in portal in couple of days but officer signed IRCC copy.
Hi, they signed the IRCC copy??? Client copy should be signed by Immigration officer, right? We got ecopr and our client copy is not signed and Service Canada refused to give SIN.

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021
I received the 1st email on November 1st, I replied this email the same day. Yesterday, I got thr email with the credentials for logging. I took 3 days for them to reply.
When did you receive the credentials yesterday? I received mine in the evening.

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Hi, they signed the IRCC copy??? Client copy should be signed by Immigration officer, right? We got ecopr and our client copy is not signed and Service Canada refused to give SIN.
Yes, Client Copy should be signed.
you will have to contact them so they can upload a need signed file on the Portal