+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

kevinyu

Oct 22, 2021
I dont think you will receive another email with credentials because you already have account with same email address. So just login to PR confirmation portal and check frequently, PR card profile should appear there. You can still follow up on first email. Do you know which VO is processing your application ?
Thanks for your attention following my case. Yes, you are correct! I successfully logged in to the portal without the second email just now! Everything seems normal there, and I submitted my mailing address and pr photo.

The weird thing is that I actually replied to the first portal email (from Calgary Office) again to complain this concern, and they replied to me and said "I have created accounts for the user using ***@gmail.com. Look for the emails to be arriving shortly. No previous accounts were created on our end yet, so the initial email should be working.".... but the fact is that I know I indeed created a pr portal account before and I can still access using the same email address... so right after I checked that email then I tried to log in to the account again, then this time!! the profile shows up on my account as you said, lol

Reactions: paontario

redrap

Nov 3, 2021
Hello everyone,

I received the PR portal credentials on Aug 25, and uploaded the pictures, and confirmed the location within 2-3 days. Now more than 3 months have gone, however, it shows "In review with IRCC". I sent them a few emails, however, no response! Feeling really frustrated! Any suggestions, please?

Preet99

Sep 21, 2021
Hello everyone,

I received the PR portal credentials on Aug 25, and uploaded the pictures, and confirmed the location within 2-3 days. Now more than 3 months have gone, however, it shows "In review with IRCC". I sent them a few emails, however, no response! Feeling really frustrated! Any suggestions, please?
I am also waiting from Aug 20. I also tried e-mails, calls, webforms. All they say is to wait.

• Sad
Reactions: fernandaontario

Shivaprasad94

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Hi Everyone, i receievd my ecopr today and below are timeline details

AOR:November 28, 2019
PA: Canada:
Dependent Applicant: India, received her Passport request email September 10th 2021
Passport stamped 27th of september and delivered the passport for spouse (DA): 4th of October 2021
PA received portal credentials : September 24th 2021, uploaded photo and mailing address on September 25th of 2021
Received Ecopr on 25th of October 2021

Weird part is in my Ecopr marital status is single, and in ecopr i could see my dependent information which shows my wife is listes as accompanying spouse
Congrats bro, so can you confir, me that after your dependant passport got stamped and then you got Copr? How about ur Pr card?

Julzzzz

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
I have a feeling they will process August-September applicants in one go. Right now it’s 105 days to process PR Card application- should wait closer to that time frame

redrap

Nov 3, 2021
In the PR confirmation portal list of cases, the DOB column is shown empty and I did not have an option to set the DOB in the form. Is this the same for all?

klein

Oct 6, 2009
In the PR confirmation portal list of cases, the DOB column is shown empty and I did not have an option to set the DOB in the form. Is this the same for all?
it's blank for me too and got eCoPR without any issues. nothing to worry about

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021
After 1st portal email, i replied but not received portal credentials yet.What should I write in follow up email ? Should I send the same email content or modify the tittle/ content? What is the best time to send email?