+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Shivaprasad94

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Guys please help

I got an email from IRCC that my application Exxxxxxxxx has been approved on Oct 23,, In my application my wife is a joint applicant
Primary applicant is myself SHIVA PRASAD VELAGADA UCI : xxxxxxxxxx
Spouse - SRAVANTHI SUNDARA UCI: xxxxxxxxxx

I got the portal credentials to submit the declaration that I am inside canada , to upload photo and address, but in the portal I am not seeing the ECOPR to download, I did receive the email READY FOR VISA on Oct 29( please see the attachment): and so I have prepared the documents as per VFS in India to send my wife passport for stamping as we both got approved for permanent residence.
Now as I don't have my ECOPR ready to download yet, is it ok to send my wife passport in India for stamping ( through VFS services) ?
Please let me know how to proceed.

Last edited:

syed123456

Oct 16, 2021
I am a CEC applicant with Outland Dependents. I received my 1st Portal email which i responded the same day but instead of getting Credentials for Portal Log In i received an Email asking me about the Probable return of my Dependents to Canada. I responded them back and told them that my Dependents are Outland Dependents and they have never come to Canada yet. What does this question mean that when they are returning to Canada................. I have not received any response from them yet. Plz suggest what should i do now as this has been a week now after their 1st portal email
Regards

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
Guys please help

I got an email from IRCC that my application Exxxxxxxxx has been approved on Oct 23,, In my application my wife is a joint applicant
Primary applicant is myself SHIVA PRASAD VELAGADA UCI : xxxxxxxxxx
Spouse - SRAVANTHI SUNDARA UCI: xxxxxxxxxx

I got the portal credentials to submit the declaration that I am inside canada , to upload photo and address, but in the portal I am not seeing the ECOPR to download, I did receive the email READY FOR VISA on Oct 29( please see the attachment): and so I have prepared the documents as per VFS in India to send my wife passport for stamping as we both got approved for permanent residence.
Now as I don't have my ECOPR ready to download yet, is it ok to send my wife passport in India for stamping ( through VFS services) ?
Please let me know how to proceed.
I got same thing as you I'm in side Canada ,my wife is in India we both got passport request ,i submit my wife passport she got stamped passport back ,I informed ircc next day I'm in side canda ,is more than 8 weeks I got nothing till now , agent told me they sent me first email to confirm my address ,but I didn't received anything no email ,I informed again ,I didn't receive any email ,still waiting ,and my wife can't land until I got ecopr

Dobro

Oct 20, 2021
For all June buddies waiting for PR card, thanks for responding.

Does anyone try to reach IRCC and see what they are saying ? I received a response from Etobicoke VO on Aug 27 that they are processing PR Cards for March 2021 applicants, which I dont believe because many got their PR cards who had received their eCoPR in Aug and Sept from Etobicoke VO.
Web forms are also not helpful at all. This is really frustrating.
I was told that they don't give any updates on PR card status while they are dealing with Afghanistan issues...

• Angry
Reactions: klein

Shivaprasad94

Star Member
May 22, 2020
I got same thing as you I'm in side Canada ,my wife is in India we both got passport request ,i submit my wife passport she got stamped passport back ,I informed ircc next day I'm in side canda ,is more than 8 weeks I got nothing till now , agent told me they sent me first email to confirm my address ,but I didn't received anything no email ,I informed again ,I didn't receive any email ,still waiting ,and my wife can't land until I got ecopr
How about your your PR card status.

Dukongo

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone waiting for the card to be delivered after “approved and mailed” update? I’ve been waiting since October 25th and all I see is people getting the cards between 3-5 business days. Don’t know what to think anymore…

kevinyu

Oct 22, 2021
Hi everyone, I am encountering an issue with the PR portal. I replied to the first portal email with the information they asked for, but didn't receive the second portal email regarding the pr portal credential yet, it has been 3 days since then.

The problem is that I found out it may be my fault because I ever created a pr portal account before for some reason I just forgot, but I do have that account active under the email address the same one that I used to reply to that first portal email. Maybe the conflict occurs, and the official website says such behaviour would delay the process.

Anyone else who has/had the same issue? Please advise. I just feel a little bit worried.

Thank you guys!

paontario

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Hi everyone, I am encountering an issue with the PR portal. I replied to the first portal email with the information they asked for, but didn't receive the second portal email regarding the pr portal credential yet, it has been 3 days since then.

The problem is that I found out it may be my fault because I ever created a pr portal account before for some reason I just forgot, but I do have that account active under the email address the same one that I used to reply to that first portal email. Maybe the conflict occurs, and the official website says such behaviour would delay the process.

Anyone else who has/had the same issue? Please advise. I just feel a little bit worried.

Thank you guys!
If you already have an account on PR confirmation portal with same email address and if you are able to login to it, then you should see your PR confirmation profile under Permanent Residence Confirmation section in few days. At least this is what many folks in this forum had experienced.
All the best!

kevinyu

Oct 22, 2021
If you already have an account on PR confirmation portal with same email address and if you are able to login to it, then you should see your PR confirmation profile under Permanent Residence Confirmation section in few days. At least this is what many folks in this forum had experienced.
All the best!
Thank you for your reply, I really appreciate it! So do I still need to expect a second email from them or just try to log in until it becomes workable?

Kks333

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021

Thank you guys!
Received first email on Oct 21
Still waiting for Credentials

Reactions: genieve876

Shivaprasad94

Star Member
May 22, 2020
I have a question , now

In the ready for visa email and wife PPR request letter , it clearly confirms that we have obtained permanent residence status, if my wife passport is stamped , can she travel and join me here?

paontario

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Thank you for your reply, I really appreciate it! So do I still need to expect a second email from them or just try to log in until it becomes workable?
I dont think you will receive another email with credentials because you already have account with same email address. So just login to PR confirmation portal and check frequently, PR card profile should appear there. You can still follow up on first email. Do you know which VO is processing your application ?