+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

anton_gambit_11

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
eCOPR - September 13
still no updates on PR cards (address was arppoved on the same day I received ecopr. photo still in review and no chnages on cic account on pr cards status either) sadddddd :( :(
Did you get any update? I got my eCOPR the same day as you. Still waiting for my PR Card, Photo still says in review.

I need to travel on Dec so im really hoping I can get my PR card soon!

sb20

Oct 14, 2021
Hello everyone,
I replied to first email on October 19, still nothing… Anyone in the same situation?
Hi? I received portal email on 21 oct from Etobicoke office and replied same day and haven't received portal credentials yet, from which office you received?

mohanca

Aug 3, 2020
Montreal
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-10-2020
AOR Received.
22-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-12-2020
LANDED..........
07-02-2022
Hello everyone...
I submitted my in-canada declaration, photo and mailing address on 23 June, 2021.
I haven't received any update after that. Only the in-canada declaration is with a green check mark. Other two requirements: mailing address and photo still show "review with IRCC".
I followed up with IRCC multiple times without any use.
Are there anyone waiting for eCOPR since June 2021.
Officially, it has been 130 days since portal email :(

anton_gambit_11

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Hello everyone...
I submitted my in-canada declaration, photo and mailing address on 23 June, 2021.
I haven't received any update after that. Only the in-canada declaration is with a green check mark. Other two requirements: mailing address and photo still show "review with IRCC".
I followed up with IRCC multiple times without any use.
Are there anyone waiting for eCOPR since June 2021.
Officially, it has been 130 days since portal email :(
This is quite long. Normally you get the mailing address approved within days but the photo usually gets delayed. But yeah 130 days is on the long end. It seems the average is about 3months.

• Sad
Reactions: mohanca

Bill07007

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
This is quite long. Normally you get the mailing address approved within days but the photo usually gets delayed. But yeah 130 days is on the long end. It seems the average is about 3months.
Waiting from June 18. Don't worry. Sending them emails, webforms, calling them will not help you at all.

Julzzzz

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
I think the processes and timeframes dependent on the type of the application too

today I got a weird email update from “donotreply@cic.go.ca” saying that I might have not heard from them, but they are still working on my PR card application… waste of time and resources! I check my app online daily and see that nothing is happening, no need to remind me of that

Last edited:

Bill07007

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
I think the processes and timeframes dependent of the type of the application too
Nope. Its completely random. Some are getting their cards in 7 days where as some are not even getting it in 7 months. Same office and same type of application. Only a few people are posting about their applications on this website. Most of the people are facing delays. The processing time given by ircc on their website is an average of all the applications. Now you can imagine, despite some people getting it in 7 days, the processing time for pr card is 120 days.

Julzzzz

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Nope. Its completely random. Some are getting their cards in 7 days where as some are not even getting it in 7 months. Same office and same type of application. Only a few people are posting about their applications on this website. Most of the people are facing delays. The processing time given by ircc on their website is an average of all the applications. Now you can imagine, despite some people getting it in 7 days, the processing time for pr card is 120 days.
I’m pretty sure that programs CEC and FST have different way of processing the applications as some people get their eCORP before submitting photos address etc and other completely the opposite

mjawarani

Jul 3, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi
I have received eCOPR with 1 page only and without officer signature (Client copy)
Did anyone receive eCOPR 2 pages?
Please help
Anyone it's urgent

hi
I got only 1 ECOPR copy without officer signature
Please tell how to get 2nd ECOPR copy
hi, how did you rectify the issue?

mjawarani

Jul 3, 2018
NOC Code......
Hello guys, need your help. Can anybody tell me how to obtain SIN no with unsigned eCOPR ? I visited service canada today for SIN of my spouse but they didn’t provided us as ecopr was not having officers signature on client copy.

We event went to Pearson airport as suggested by service canada employee to get it signed by CBSA officer, but they refused to do so by saying it need to be signed by officer who issued it. One thing CBSA officer confirmed that we all are confirmed PRs, as I am still waiting for my ecopr being a Principal applicant. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Hi, how did you rectify the issue?

Bill07007

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
I’m pretty sure that programs CEC and FST have different way of processing the applications as some people get their eCORP before submitting photos address etc and other completely the opposite
I am not talking about processing of application. I am just talking about pr card processing.