08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
22 Oct - PR portal email
23 Oct - Replied email
26 Oct - Replied email again
Waiting for Credentials from Etobicoke office.

Hey guys, please notice office to proceed your application.
Received Credential just now.

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
Hello guys can anyone help me ,my wife is in India I'm in Canada ,we got passport request both of us last month ,my wife got stamped passport back ,I informed ircc next day I'm in Canada , talk to agent he told me they sent me first email to inform if I'm in Canada ,I didn't received any email I informed again to ircc ,still waiting ,anyone know how ,long can take it ,or I can fly to India and can submit my passport there

AnaHoxha

Oct 28, 2021
Hi
I complete my one year of Canadian work experience on 6th Jan 2022 and PGWP expires on Jan 14th. Can I apply for bridging work permit without my ITA? I do not want to lose my job.

CEC21

Jul 29, 2021
Hi
I complete my one year of Canadian work experience on 6th Jan 2022 and PGWP expires on Jan 14th. Can I apply for bridging work permit without my ITA? I do not want to lose my job.
You must have ITA in order to get BOWP. If you don’t have ITA, you have to apply for visitor visa.

Aug 7, 2021
We are in Canada for the last 2 years. I'll just wait then see if they give credentials for dependants. Thanks
Hi, Would you let us know what happened finally for your spouse. I am in same state. I had responded with option A but i got only my credentials. My spouse and I are in canada last 2.5 years. is there something that was done for your spouse. Please help.

AnaHoxha

Oct 28, 2021
You must have ITA in order to get BOWP. If you don’t have ITA, you have to apply for visitor visa.
Thanks for your answer! Is there a way to apply for BGWP and as I get ITA add it in my application? Im sure I’ll get my invitation in January because I have a lot of points.

Aug 7, 2021
No any update for her..It's been 2 weeks I received copr, we called last week they said just wait
Hi, How did you sort this issue. Did you send a seperate email from your spouse email address and did she get her own credentials? I am also stuck in same case but for us the Application number are same.

simran077

Oct 29, 2021
Hello everyone, My photos were rejected on 24th August for PR card but i uploaded new ones on 26th August and it has been 2 months waiting it is still under review. Has someone else also experienced the same?

Jan 13, 2017
Hello everyone, My photos were rejected on 24th August for PR card but i uploaded new ones on 26th August and it has been 2 months waiting it is still under review. Has someone else also experienced the same?
My photo for PR card was rejected on 7th Oct and reaploaded on 8th oct. No result since that time

MiljanNB

Jan 15, 2020
Hello everyone,
@legalfalcon please help me with this
I need help about portal email (didn't get it yet, but just need info not to make mistake and have further delays)

As principle applicant I am inside Canada, and my 3 dependents (also included in application) are outside of Canada.

Question: How to form respond on IRCC portal email?
Should I chose OPTION A or OPTION B? I want to have full control on case, but just in doubt about that.
Everything else is generic response

 Name: XXXXXXX
 UCI:XXXXXX
 Email (as set out in this message):XXXXX
 Original entry date: XXXX
 Date of last time entered Canada: XXXXX
 Location(Port of Entry):XXXXX

Thanks

Last edited: