14 Oct- Replied same email
27 Oct-Replied again today
Still waiting for credentials email from Etobicoke Office
09 Oct-PR portal email
14 Oct- Replied same email
27 Oct-Replied again today
Still waiting for credentials email from Etobicoke Office
Did you receive any automated email stating
“a new permanent residence confirmation case has been created under your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account.

To view and action this case log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.” ???

Rein9198

Oct 28, 2021
I just got first portal email. I’ve been in Canada on implied status waiting for a work permit but it’s not been approved yet. Does anyone know if I have to wait for eCOPR before starting to work or can I start working straight away?
“a new permanent residence confirmation case has been created under your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account.

To view and action this case log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.” ???

amitesh

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
I just got first portal email. I’ve been in Canada on implied status waiting for a work permit but it’s not been approved yet. Does anyone know if I have to wait for eCOPR before starting to work or can I start working straight away?
Waiting for eCoPR will be a good choice ..or You can wait for more valuable suggestions from the experts..

Reactions: Sat1313

LinaD

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Check spam or junk If you got credential, this mean they created for you an account this email come when the add your dependant on your account.

Rein9198

Oct 28, 2021
Check spam or junk If you got credential, this mean they created for you an account this email come when the add your dependant on your account.
I can help this people what to do if you don’t get credentials after initial portal email. That is what happened with me too and I discovered the way to get credentials.

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020

I didn't receive that.

Ola2323

Oct 21, 2021
If you want. Try reset password using your email id provided to IRCC and if you get password reset link right away that means you just need to reset your password and you will be able to see your account.
So which password are we resetting and how do we reset the password

Rein9198

Oct 28, 2021
So which password are we resetting and how do we reset the password
Password for PR portal. I have never made an account on PR portal but when I tried to reset the password on portal i got reset email right away so that means your account has been created by IRCC already.

Rein9198

Oct 28, 2021
Password for PR portal. I have never made an account on PR portal but when I tried to reset the password on portal i got reset email right away so that means your account has been created by IRCC already.
“Because i got that automated email”

trih

Sep 20, 2021
Haizz. I got portal email on August 14 and submitted photos and address same day. 2 months still waiting for Corp. Contacted MP office they refused to help me. According to them 2 months waiting is nothing i haveto be patient and waiting. Anyone has experience with MP office can give me some advice. I'm dying waiting
Any update on your Copr?