+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

BtownPGP

Oct 13, 2021
Hi, I have recieved the confirmation portal email today; however, my wife who is the principal applicant has not received the email yet. Is this normal? Should we wait for them to reach out to both of us? Should we fill a web form and let them know?
They do it, even in our case - my mom got the email and dad didnt even though he is primary applicant. Just respond to it to get a single email account created and they will link both cases (you & your wife's) to that

AmyD

Sep 23, 2021
Anyone have not received Confirmation of PR since August 18 yet? I uploaded my address, photo and Status in Canada confirmation since then but not received any news yet:p

Reactions: Hueha

Hueha

Oct 15, 2021
Anyone have not received Confirmation of PR since August 18 yet? I uploaded my address, photo and Status in Canada confirmation since then but not received any news yet:p
U are not alone, i'm waiting for copr since August 14. No idea what is ircc doing

Preet99

Sep 21, 2021
U are not alone, i'm waiting for copr since August 14. No idea what is ircc doing
Me too… Waiting for ecopr since August 20. Tried everything, e-mails, calls, webforms. Nothing worked. I don’t understand their way of working. So stressful

Khaz

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Me too… Waiting for ecopr since August 20. Tried everything, e-mails, calls, webforms. Nothing worked. I don’t understand their way of working. So stressful
I was so pissed off when I was waiting for ecopr after uploading everything on the portal. Eventually turned out they lost my passport copy that's why they didn't issue my ecopr, I got mine 6 weeks after submitting. Keep calling them to find out what's the reason for the hold-up.

Sunny9893

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
I was so pissed off when I was waiting for ecopr after uploading everything on the portal. Eventually turned out they lost my passport copy that's why they didn't issue my ecopr, I got mine 6 weeks after submitting. Keep calling them to find out what's the reason for the hold-up.
Hey, how you come to know about lost passport copy? Did they contact you or you contacted them??

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
Hello guys,
I have a really important question, my sister is going back home on coming Saturday, Oct 30, but she just got the new pr portal request. I know we suppose to be happy but I want to know, if we reply to them that we are not in Canada, what other option they will provide us to get back to canada. she still has her valid WP though.

midraintemp92

Oct 24, 2021
Hi I am waiting for my Copr letter since mid July. Anyone else in the same boat?? I did call them last week but same response under review. Is this normal !? Is there another way to contact them ! ??

LinaD

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, new to this forum but I have question thinking someone can help.
Got first portal email on Saturday with one dependent, I reply for both of us from my email as I am principal applicant. Sunday got again same email from portal not credential just exactly same pdf date different.

Please help is this normal? or maybe my dependent should answer himself thats why they are sending for second time same email.

Dobro

Oct 20, 2021
Hi!
I do lost my access to the confirmation portal~ I received my eCOPR on Aug10, 2021. And I uploaded the photos on the same day. I still haven't gotten my PR card yet~
But I knew some people got theirs on the week of Oct 3,2021 which they got the eCOPR two weeks after me...
thank you, apparently we have the same situation

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
Hello, guys, I need help, I got the portal request but I am leaving Canada on Oct 30 and I will come back on 28 NOV. what should I do should I keep waiting until I come back to Canada and then respond them back or should I response them back now.