+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Nick1617

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
Hello,
I submitted my address and photo on 31 july. and i have not yet received PR card. the problem is i am not able to link my application to my gckey account. i followed all the steps and made sure all info is correct.
my question is how can i link my application now and know the status of pr card?

LittleLemon

Oct 21, 2021
has anyone else lost their access to the confirmation portal? it seems like my account was just simply deleted. On their website, it says that they delete the account after one month since the card was mailed, but I have been waiting for 2 months already since August 19, 2021 (the date when received eCOPR), and still no PR card
Hi!
I do lost my access to the confirmation portal~ I received my eCOPR on Aug10, 2021. And I uploaded the photos on the same day. I still haven't gotten my PR card yet~
But I knew some people got theirs on the week of Oct 3,2021 which they got the eCOPR two weeks after me...

SSKAA

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
Congrats, please could you share the format you used for followup on email? what method of followup worked for you?
Keep trying to email, early morning or late evening on the weekends. One of the case officer will see your email. Good luck

arashi1

Oct 21, 2021
Hi, I have recieved the confirmation portal email today; however, my wife who is the principal applicant has not received the email yet. Is this normal? Should we wait for them to reach out to both of us? Should we fill a web form and let them know?