+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Fmin99

Aug 16, 2021
Hello,
Mine, in the portal address and photo have been changed to “ accepted “, but it is mentioned that case has been accepted and closed, and will be removed until 30 days. But there was nothing about sending pr card. Where could I find out about Pr card? Is it a normal way, and I suppose to wait for receiving the Pr card?

BenMark

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Hello guys, I got an additional document request from IRCC asking for form IMM5406, which is for additional family information. I want to know what this means and what I should expect. Also, does anybody have any experience in filing out this form.

Thanks for your anticipated response

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Hello,
Mine, in the portal address and photo have been changed to “ accepted “, but it is mentioned that case has been accepted and closed, and will be removed until 30 days. But there was nothing about sending pr card. Where could I find out about Pr card? Is it a normal way, and I suppose to wait for receiving the Pr card?
Did you get your COPR? If yes, link your PR Card application on your GC Key. Then you will Know when it gets mailed.

eddieeeeeelyx

Star Member
Apr 21, 2021
Hey guys, please see my parents status below:

Portal request - Oct 7
Portal Credentials - Oct 8
Reminder portal email - Oct 8
Submitted picture and address and consent to be in Canada - Oct 8
Waiting for eCOPR and PR cards.

My questions: any idea how long it takes to get the ecopr and pr cards average these days?
same timeline and still waiting for eCoPR

eddieeeeeelyx

Star Member
Apr 21, 2021
Been waiting for CoPR for a couple of days. MP office just called me and said IRCC contacted them and my case had been escalated to the manager.
And said I should be landed within a month.