+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Sam_12

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
seems like this wrong photo upload is a fatal flaw. Should we make a separate thread to see how long this is taking for all the people whose photos were rejected?
That's a good idea

Honestly I've seen so many people getting their ECORP in sept and cards being mailed in sept/Oct. Not sure what's the problem with uploading a new picture.

Amarjot13_

Oct 12, 2021
I received an email requesting my name, UCI. Date of original entry and the latest date of entry on October 1. I replied the same day but I haven’t heard anything back. My application is being processed at the etobicoke location (Etobicoke - ETO3296). People are getting their portal credentials details within couple of hours or the next day.

Khadija_G

Sep 24, 2021
I received an email requesting my name, UCI. Date of original entry and the latest date of entry on October 1. I replied the same day but I haven’t heard anything back. My application is being processed at the etobicoke location (Etobicoke - ETO3296). People are getting their portal credentials details within couple of hours or the next day.
not always the case. I had to wait for 3 business days to get the portal credentials emails.

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
reply the same email again

anton_gambit_11

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Hello, how long does it take to get your photo approved? Whats the ETA? My address has been approved but my photo is still in review so I think my pr card hasnt been mailed yet.

I uploaded address and photos on Sept 10, got my COPR sept 14th.

Is it normal to have photo approval delayed?

prateek176

May 11, 2021
Hello,
I got my copr yesterday and also got an update on my ircc account saying that my application has been confirmed. Also the photo and address are under review
After that i tried to link my application to ircc account which changed my application number and it seems like i started another application.
is it ok ? or the linking option is for people who applied on paper?

Amarjot13_

Oct 12, 2021
Hi, actually I am worried about my situation here, I got my pr portal email on oct 8 and I replied back on same day but till now I did not get email from IRCC regarding credentials. Hope someone here can help me with this matter. Thank you
Same here i received IRCC'S email on OCT 1 nothing till now (OCT 13th). still waiting for portal credentials.

BtownPGP

Oct 13, 2021
Hey guys, please see my parents status below:

Portal request - Oct 7
Portal Credentials - Oct 8
Reminder portal email - Oct 8
Submitted picture and address and consent to be in Canada - Oct 8
Waiting for eCOPR and PR cards.

My questions: any idea how long it takes to get the ecopr and pr cards average these days?

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Hello,
I got my copr yesterday and also got an update on my ircc account saying that my application has been confirmed. Also the photo and address are under review
After that i tried to link my application to ircc account which changed my application number and it seems like i started another application.
I’m guessing you linked your PR Card application. That’s indeed a separate application from your PR
You got your COPR. You can all yourself a PR now. Congratulations.
Now you just gave to wait to get your card.

Aug 16, 2021
W
Hello,
When you confirmed declaration in canada??