+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

etesami

May 4, 2021
It happened same with me just copy that and reply you should receive in 2 days make sure you fill all you’re information

subject: IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal - You’re file Number

Good Morning Sir/Madam

Hope you are doing well

I have received an email to provide further information for the PR confirmation portal. Please find the attached information as requested. Please let me know if you need further information from my end

• Name:

• UCI:

• Email (one for the whole family):

• Original entry date:
• Date of last time entered Canada:

• Location (Port of Entry):

- Are you currently in Canada? YES
I cannot believe this worked. I resent something like above in the morning around 9am and received credentials afternoon. Thanks!

Mksidhu24

Aug 24, 2021
Hi
I got this email… at 16 september 2021

Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have review the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document.

I replied same day but until today no COPR NO REPLY..
Anyone in same condition…….

Valerie09

Jul 15, 2021
Thank you Bro - Tried both as in Passport and COPR but no luck, with every 5th attempt it says i had exceeded the limit and can try only after 24 hours
On the last part "number of family member including the primary applicant" minimum answer should be 2. The applicant and the sponsor

Raj2210

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Hello everyone
Any June ECOPR applicans still waiting for their pr card ? I am not sure why is taking so long for some candidates. emailed them- never got a response, webform- no response. I even called, they said its under processing, told me could take upto 6 months for first pr card. I have uploaded my photo on the new portal but still its taking that long. Now I feel like, I wont be travel until next year to see my family.

Reactions: IslandgirlSR

Bill07007

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
Hello everyone
Any June ECOPR applicans still waiting for their pr card ? I am not sure why is taking so long for some candidates. emailed them- never got a response, webform- no response. I even called, they said its under processing, told me could take upto 6 months for first pr card. I have uploaded my photo on the new portal but still its taking that long. Now I feel like, I wont be travel until next year to see my family.
June 18 ecopr
Still waiting..

Whom did you email?

Beeakh

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
Hello everyone
June CoPR, I called and they said under production but that was 2 weeks ago. They said just wait. It's ridiculous