+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Mjamjam

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Hey guys, how long does it take from eCOPR to PR card ? Could it take longer than 10-20 days ?
It took a total of 10 days. 7 days for approval on CIC website and 3 days to arrive. Both photo and address are still in review in the portal. Received PR cards last Friday.

Mjamjam

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Did you got any update in gckey account? That you’re card is mailed

i submitted my photos 12 September and rejected then I resubmitted 14 September but they are still in review any idea how long it can take to receive pr card
Yes. 7 days after linking application it was approved and mailed. Received cards 3 days later.

Raja65

Aug 31, 2021
Same situation. Please keep us posted about your case.
It happened same with me just copy that and reply you should receive in 2 days make sure you fill all you’re information

subject: IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal - You’re file Number

Good Morning Sir/Madam

Hope you are doing well

I have received an email to provide further information for the PR confirmation portal. Please find the attached information as requested. Please let me know if you need further information from my end

• Name:

• UCI:

• Email (one for the whole family):

• Original entry date:
• Date of last time entered Canada:

• Location (Port of Entry):

- Are you currently in Canada? YES

Heen

May 10, 2018
Anyone know how PR card is delivered to your mailing address?
Does it get put into the mailbox or applicant has to go to the postal office to receive it after verifying the identity.

Dchawla

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
So I can’t see my PR card application but the status has changed from SUBMITTED to “application updated”.
not sure what it is for
It is a ghost update, no email nothing,
Anybody knows what it is about ?

Anaysa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
i just logged into my account everything is the same but when i open my pr card application it says that the application status is unavailable.

CaliChunks

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
I am in same condition too, got ready for visa email on 15 September and replied them at same day that i am
In canada so i can be landed virtually but haven’t received any response yet.

Hey did you receive credentials for the portal and received your ecopr yet?

Reactions: Lxman

CaliChunks

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
Received both portal emails on sept 29th. Uploaded photo, address and signed the In-Canada declaration on Sept 30th.

Portal still shows 'In review with IRCC' How long does it take to get the ecopr wow the waiting game never ends.

moioxomiya

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Here is a summary of different cases related to PR Cards that I have read in forum so far:

1. PR Cards received by all applicants, in about 2 weeks since eCOPR - Best Case Scenario
2. PR Card received by some members of the family - Other members have not got the card, after several weeks.
3. No family member has received PR Card, after photo/address were approved, even after several weeks.

There is no correlation( wrt PR Cards) whether applicants linked PR Card application to their GCKey accounts or whether they received any notification about photo/address validation in their PR portal account.

There could be a relation between eCOPR expiry date and PR Card issuance date. If eCOPR expiry date is far away, chances are PR Card delivery may be delayed.

In short, the process is as random as lotto.

Reactions: Vikaskumaran96

Dchawla

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
It went from application updated to “submitted” again. Lmao what is going on.
IRCC makes every step as hard as possible for everyone
It’s amazingly excruciating.

CaliChunks

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
It went from application updated to “submitted” again. Lmao what is going on.
IRCC makes every step as hard as possible for everyone
It’s amazingly excruciating.
but looking at your old posts havent you received your PR card already or atleast you have your ECOPR? which means you are all good to go!