+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

OliviaBBB

Star Member
May 25, 2020
I am outside of canada and received my e-COPR today. I included my wife in PR file. I know I can travel by PRTD but how my wife can travel with me? She doesn’t have COPR and IRCC saying that once she will be in Canada they will create her PR confirmation portal and issue PR card.
they need to give her PPR, you should receive ready for visa email. Just tell the agent that you need PPR to travel to Canada. Raise a webform and reply to pr portal email. Don't call they won't help you

Valerie09

Jul 15, 2021
Is anyone here submitted their Declaration, address and photos thru pr portal earlier than June 20? Or am I the only one waiting over 3 months now?

A&W

Sep 29, 2021
Hey All,
Wanted to share my timeline

CEC, only applicant Inland

AOR: June 27 2021
Credentials email: Aug 22 2021
Portal Email confirmation: Aug 25 2021
E-COPR: Aug 27 2021

Linked my PR card application: Sept 14 2021
Ghost Update: Sept 26 2021
Update: PR card approved and mailed: Sept 29 2021

Goodluck to you all!!

Reactions: SSKAA

jaspreet1512

Apr 13, 2020
Hello Guys,

Portal request : July 07
Ecopr : July 09

Called multiple times and got hold of a kind agent on Aug 10

PR Card sent for printing on Aug 11.

Called multiple times and luck and then one agent told me to call after 6 weeks from AUG 11. I did and got hold of another kind agent on Sept 23 who said there is a printing error and that she'll send a message to the office to look into it..
Email Received from Etobicoke office : Sept 27.

PR Card approved and mailed : Sept 29.

P.S.: Keep calling them unless you get a good agent answer your call.

Deva3

Jun 17, 2021
What is the latest timeline of getting COPR after submitting details in the PR confirmation portal? I have seen many are getting COPRS the next day itself (or) max a week from PR confirmation portal submission, but few are getting delayed.
Finally got eCoPR

ITA - 2021-02-13
AOR - 2021-03-27
1 st portal email - 2021-07-16
login credential email - 2021-07-17 (upload details at the same date)
2 nd portal email - 2021-07-18
eCoPR - 2021-09-16

Waiting PR card..
Mailing address and photo still in review with IRCC ...
May I know from which VO you received 1st portal confirmation email, is that IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca or any other VO?.

A&W

Sep 29, 2021
What is the latest timeline of getting COPR after submitting details in the PR confirmation portal? I have seen many are getting COPRS the next day itself (or) max a week from PR confirmation portal submission, but few are getting delayed.

May I know from which VO you received 1st portal confirmation email, is that IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca or any other VO?.
Yes i received the portal email from Montreal IRCC. I know people receive their Ecopr after 1 day or so but i know people have been waiting for a long time. I think it really depends on the officer managing your case..

gmxplode

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hello guys , i applied for QSW and my application was approved but didnt add my spouse as the marriage happened quickly and she is already a PR , i replied to portal email and told them about my marriage and since then i havent heard back its been 10 days , i havent received credentials email , could my marriage affect this as my wife is already a pr , and should i re-send the portal details again to the same email id just as a reminder?

Nick1617

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
Hello,

I have submitted my photo and address for PR card on 16 th july and i got request to upload a new photo on 30 july so I uploaded new photo on 30 july.

But, I talk with one agent on helpline number, she checked and said that my new photo is not uploaded yet in my application. But i uploaded a new photo on 30 july.

now how can i resolve this problem.

Also i am unable to link my application on GCKey account.

please help.

PG8

Aug 5, 2021
Hello Guys,

Portal request : July 07
Ecopr : July 09

Called multiple times and got hold of a kind agent on Aug 10

PR Card sent for printing on Aug 11.

Called multiple times and luck and then one agent told me to call after 6 weeks from AUG 11. I did and got hold of another kind agent on Sept 23 who said there is a printing error and that she'll send a message to the office to look into it..
Email Received from Etobicoke office : Sept 27.

PR Card approved and mailed : Sept 29.

P.S.: Keep calling them unless you get a good agent answer your call.
I have tried so many time but they never answered to me stating as Afghan as priority. Did they answered you abt the status?