Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
06-12-2020
Med's Done....
12-01-2021
Reply to the credential email, don't create a new one. Just write: Dear officer, waiting for eCorp for 80 days. Uploaded photo and address on *** and still no reply. UCI: **, Application number: **, Name ***
keep it short, they won't read if it is 2 pages long
My VO was Calgary
Hi Olivia... Do you mean on 1st email where we confirmed that we are inside Canada? As the email if from where we received credentials has NoRrply in its email address.

HS07

Sep 28, 2021
Hi,
I just got an email for THE Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal. They have asked me to confirm my email and provide the other information as instructed. But the concern is I already have an existing PR portal account. Even i tried logging into my existing account but i don't see anything there. Should i reply them back saying i have an account from earlier?

DeepImm786

Sep 28, 2021
Hello! All
Hope You all are having nice day.

I have my PR application in process. In My PR application I have my spouse as outland dependent applicant. AND My time line is as follows.

AOR : 18 JUN 2021

Dependent completed Biometrics on 17 Aug 2021, Medical completed on 01 SEPT 2021.
Dependent Medical approved 07 SEPT 2021

Portal Email for Details : 18 SEPT 2021 Replied Same day
Credential for Primary Applicant : 18 SEPT 2021
Photo and Address submitted : 18 SEPT 2021

Portal Email for Details Again : 20 SEPT 2021 Replied Same day
Waiting for eCoPR
Waiting for PR card.

Visa Office : Etobicoke

There is no updates for dependent applicant for passport request from Sept 18 2021.

Is there anyone who can help with my case?

s04s

Jul 19, 2021
Hello,

I have received my spouse's E-COPR after portal creation however My E-COPR is not available to download.

I can see the document is generated on IRCC portal with the document number but it is not available on PR portal

How can I get this documents or who should I contact regarding this issue?

Thanks in advance
I am in the same situation, last Wednesday , I received eCoPR for my spouse and mine is missing in the portal. I created only one account for both of us. My express entry application showing as approved and I can see the eCoPR number over there.
I replied back to the same email 4-5 times but not received single reply

SSKAA

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
Keep sending email to them. i received CoPR after 12 emails in 6 days.
It is a month I am trying to get my copr, I emailed 2 times, called 2 times, no results yet.
I see my ecopr on IRCC portal, but not on PR portal.

Rocky555

Apr 16, 2021
Finally got COPR after a long wait of 50+ days but I have few questions,
1. my original entry date is wrong. will this a problem?. If yes, how this could be corrected.
2. What is the difference between Expiry date and Valid to. My valid to date is 2022/04/03 where as expiry 2026?.

beckhsrules

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
I got 1st email on 18th September , replied on same day. till 22nd September I haven't received credentials so I just resend the same details email to 1st email stating that You may missed my previous email . I got my credentials on same day in afternoon so I assume resending email worked for me.
But since then waiting for eCOPR.
Thanks. I replied based on your advice and got the credentials in a couple of hours. Now the wait for COPR begins. Hope we get it soon.

s04s

Jul 19, 2021
It is a month I am trying to get my copr, I emailed 2 times, called 2 times, no results yet.
I see my ecopr on IRCC portal, but not on PR portal.
Send email early in the morning or late in the evening. keep sending email email till you get copr. btw what is ur vo?

Akash Christian

Jun 2, 2021
How can I link GCkey ac to Pr portal ac? Is it same way like we did for for linking application? I already submitted the address confirmation and pic but didn't receive ecopr. So should I wait fo it or is it possible to link without ecopr?

Sep 29, 2021
I am outside of canada and received my e-COPR today. I included my wife in PR file. I know I can travel by PRTD but how my wife can travel with me? She doesn’t have COPR and IRCC saying that once she will be in Canada they will create her PR confirmation portal and issue PR card.

trih

Sep 20, 2021
I got email for portal credentials on Sep 02 2021 and uploaded everything on the same day. I am still waiting for my e-copr, I tried calling ircc and the agent told me to just wait. Can anyone please suggest what I can do?