+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Mjamjam

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Hello Guys, I received an invitation to the PR confirmation portal to add my photo and address, Can I update using the portal my old address to my new address, as I have changed my apartment recently? or that could be a problem?
The address that you use for the portal is where your PR card will be mailed.

Mehak B

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
Hello All,
My Ecopr and my spouse: 31 August, 2021
our PR Card in GC Key Approved and Mailed notification : September 08, 2021
My spouse received card on our house address (as updated in portal ): September 10, 2021
and Very strange thing happened, we waited for my card for 3 weeks and yesterday on 27 September, my PR Card received by my representative even though address in portal was mine and it was accepted and was submitted by me through portal.

Anyways, finally done!

Last edited:

Shweta51190

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
06-12-2020
Med's Done....
12-01-2021
Anyone who received portal email from Etobicoke in the last week got their credentials yet? If so please share the timeline.

Received email from IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca with Etobicoke in the email subject.
I got 1st email on 18th September , replied on same day. till 22nd September I haven't received credentials so I just resend the same details email to 1st email stating that You may missed my previous email . I got my credentials on same day in afternoon so I assume resending email worked for me.
But since then waiting for eCOPR.

Reactions: Miracle2018

CANADA66

Aug 5, 2021
Hello,

I have received my spouse's E-COPR after portal creation however My E-COPR is not available to download.

I can see the document is generated on IRCC portal with the document number but it is not available on PR portal

How can I get this documents or who should I contact regarding this issue?

Thanks in advance

SSKAA

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
Hello,

I have received my spouse's E-COPR after portal creation however My E-COPR is not available to download.

I can see the document is generated on IRCC portal with the document number but it is not available on PR portal

How can I get this documents or who should I contact regarding this issue?

Thanks in advance
Same situation:(