+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

OliviaBBB

Star Member
May 25, 2020
I got my eCorp today!!! After 81 days since I upload photo and address into portal. I advice everyone to email them because seems like they really forget about applications!
An assistant contacted me via his personal email saying “Thank you for your long wait…” approved my photo and address and AFTER that he forward the email to another team to issue my eCorp.
SO, there are teams for portal, teams only for signing eCorp, different teams for PPR. ANYWAYS, reply to your confirmation portal email, calling and webforms do not work because it is a different team lol

kartikj001

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
I got my eCorp today!!! After 81 days since I upload photo and address into portal. I advice everyone to email them because seems like they really forget about applications!
An assistant contacted me via his personal email saying “Thank you for your long wait…” approved my photo and address and AFTER that he forward the email to another team to issue my eCorp.
SO, there are teams for portal, teams only for signing eCorp, different teams for PPR. ANYWAYS, reply to your confirmation portal email, calling and webforms do not work because it is a different team lol

Congrats,

May i know what you wrote in your emails to them.
Tired of emailing them day after day. Hope they dont ban my email id

trih

Sep 20, 2021
Can you please suggest which email ID to use and what was your VO?

OliviaBBB

Star Member
May 25, 2020
Can you please suggest which email ID to use and what was your VO?
Reply to the credential email, don't create a new one. Just write: Dear officer, waiting for eCorp for 80 days. Uploaded photo and address on *** and still no reply. UCI: **, Application number: **, Name ***
keep it short, they won't read if it is 2 pages long
My VO was Calgary

Reactions: klein and trih

alka2378

Jul 8, 2019
Hello, I received eCoPR for myself and 2 dependents (all are Inland) from Etobicoke on September 9 2021. Since then m waiting for update on PR card.
Considering the Covid 19 situation, I have few questions on the PR process:
- Do I need to link the eCoPR or portal with my CIC application?
- How does virtual Landing will process? do i need to call them for booking or ET office will call me with the appointment details.
- Approximately how much time does Etobicoke office will take to send PR Cards.
- We have TRV on our passport, do i need to submit the passport to ET office for update or change to TRV as we are PR now?

Appreciate any help with these questions.
Regards,
Alka

Reactions: Lxman

Taran0013

May 5, 2021
My address seems to be accepted but my picture is still in review for the PR card. Is this normal? or most likely I'll have to redo the picture again?

trih

Sep 20, 2021
Reply to the credential email, don't create a new one. Just write: Dear officer, waiting for eCorp for 80 days. Uploaded photo and address on *** and still no reply. UCI: **, Application number: **, Name ***
keep it short, they won't read if it is 2 pages long
My VO was Calgary
Thank you!

dobbekh

Apr 30, 2021
Hello Guys, I received an invitation to the PR confirmation portal to add my photo and address, Can I update using the portal my old address to my new address, as I have changed my apartment recently? or that could be a problem?