18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
End of the road for me :)

AOR Feb 18, 2021. Montreal VO.
Application approved: June 30, 2021

It took them 85 days to send me the first portal email after my application was approved. In the end, it was a human error, and I had to beg them through webform to put a note in my file for the officer in charge of my application. Two days after, I received an email signed by the officer, telling me that my application has been transferred to Etobicoke for virtual landing. The same day I received the first portal email.

First portal email: Sept 22, 2021 (Etobicoke VO)
Portal credentials: Sept 26, 2021
eCOPR for me and my dependants: Sept 27, 2021

Reactions: klein

trih

Sep 20, 2021

It took them 85 days to send me the first portal email after my application was approved. In the end, it was a human error, and I had to beg them through webform to put a note in my file for the officer in charge of my application. Two days after, I received an email signed by the officer, telling me that my application has been transferred to Etobicoke for virtual landing. The same day I received the first portal email.

Could you please tell what was the human error?

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Could you please tell what was the human error?
There was a large batch of approved applications in my VO that day, all from Feb 2021, and everyone received the portal email in a matter of hours or days after that. I was left out. Basically, the officer forgot to send mine for virtual landing with the others. I raised several web forms, contacted my local MP, never got an explanation why my application was still sitting in Montreal VO, as it was approved and ready to finalize (from my GCMS notes).

In the end, a raised one last web form, explaining that a step must have been missed, that it was unfair to withhold the finalization of an approved application without justification, and I literally begged them to just put a note in my file for the officer in charge of my application. The fact that the officer himself answered me directly, two days after that, is for me an implicit admission of fault on their side. Anyway, it unblocked everything :)

I guess I was also lucky that they were willing to look into the case and correct the mistake rapidly after that...

trih

Sep 20, 2021
There was a large batch of approved applications in my VO that day, all from Feb 2021, and everyone received the portal email in a matter of hours or days after that. I was left out. Basically, the officer forgot to send mine for virtual landing with the others. I raised several web forms, contacted my local MP, never got an explanation why my application was still sitting in Montreal VO, as it was approved and ready to finalize (from my GCMS notes).

In the end, a raised one last web form, explaining that a step must have been missed, that it was unfair to withhold the finalization of an approved application without justification, and I literally begged them to just put a note in my file for the officer in charge of my application. The fact that the officer himself answered me directly, two days after that, is for me an implicit admission of fault on their side. Anyway, it unblocked everything :)

I guess I was also lucky that they were willing to look into the case and correct the mistake rapidly after that...
Thank you for the clarification.

Reactions: mstefan

Akash Christian

Jun 2, 2021
Hey by accidentally I made pr portal account what should I do know they won’t be able to create id password for
Me from same email id. Any suggestions?

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
by Friday you should get it.
Hi, I saw your signature mentioning the PR card was mailed per the agent. Could you please share how did you contact them regarding the PR card application? What does the status show (for your PR card) in your GCKey account (if you've linked it)? Thanks!

afacan16

Sep 21, 2021
Hey by accidentally I made pr portal account what should I do know they won’t be able to create id password for
Me from same email id. Any suggestions?
I made the same mistake but don't worry they are creating process under your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account. They recently did it for me.

Akash Christian

Jun 2, 2021
I made the same mistake but don't worry they are creating process under your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account. They recently did it for me.
Oh Thanks. I already sent them another mail that I made a mistake and gave them alternative email id so I don’t know but I hope they will use same id. How long it took them to do that for you after first portal mail?

knltwy

Mar 9, 2018
Hong Kong
Finally got eCoPR

ITA - 2021-02-13
AOR - 2021-03-27
1 st portal email - 2021-07-16
login credential email - 2021-07-17 (upload details at the same date)
2 nd portal email - 2021-07-18
eCoPR - 2021-09-16

Waiting PR card..
Mailing address and photo still in review with IRCC ...
I got my PR card today but the portal still showing in review :)

afacan16

Sep 21, 2021
Oh Thanks. I already sent them another mail that I made a mistake and gave them alternative email id so I don’t know but I hope they will use same id. How long it took them to do that for you after first portal mail?
I got first email and second email day by day. After day the second email I got credential email for portal.

klein

Oct 6, 2009

Hi! Similar situation to you. All stages passed on August 20th, DM on the same day and still no portal email over a month later. I just sent a message through webform as well after reading your post. Fingers crossed. Congrats on your PR! :)