+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

rpq

Oct 12, 2020
How long it takes to recieve copr from calgary office.

I got my credentials on September 22nd

Thanks

Itsgps

Oct 25, 2020
Hey Guys - my first set of photo was rejected on 18th. I re-uploaded a new set on Monday, but I haven't heard anything back. I am really not sure if photos are going to be accepted or not. Surprisingly, I used similar type of picture for my kids ( from same studio) and for both of them photo was not rejected and their PR card status is approved. However in our PR application( both for me and my wife), it just shows submitted. I am afraid if photo rejection may cause delay in my PR card processing. My Visa office is Support center Ottawa. If anyone had similar experience, please share !!

PG8

Aug 5, 2021
Hey Guys - my first set of photo was rejected on 18th. I re-uploaded a new set on Monday, but I haven't heard anything back. I am really not sure if photos are going to be accepted or not. Surprisingly, I used similar type of picture for my kids ( from same studio) and for both of them photo was not rejected and their PR card status is approved. However in our PR application( both for me and my wife), it just shows submitted. I am afraid if photo rejection may cause delay in my PR card processing. My Visa office is Support center Ottawa. If anyone had similar experience, please share !!
Hi, How you have received the notification that you photo is rejected is via email or portal?

PG8

Aug 5, 2021
Hi All, I have received my e COPR on Aug 27 from Ottawa OSC. AOR:12th June-2020. Still my PR card says it is under review. I tried to reach IRCC by calling raising webform but not responding stating Afghan as priority. I have dropped email to Ottawa VO as well to check the status but did not got any reply. Anyone are in the same boat.? Pls let me know is there any way to know the status of my PR card?

Rajat saksena

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
Hi All, I have received my e COPR on Aug 27 from Ottawa OSC. AOR:12th June-2020. Still my PR card says it is under review. I tried to reach IRCC by calling raising webform but not responding stating Afghan as priority. I have dropped email to Ottawa VO as well to check the status but did not got any reply. Anyone are in the same boat.? Pls let me know is there any way to know the status of my PR card?
I am waiting for my pr card since january 07. Almost 8 months. No reply from cic

PKNew

Jul 26, 2021
22nd Sep - Finally received eCOPR at 100th day of wait post submitting portal details.

Reason for delay: Medical Survillance team haven't submitted our medical completion only after they updated the record only we received ecopr

Palmerwilson

Jul 20, 2021
22nd Sep - Finally received eCOPR at 100th day of wait post submitting portal details.

Reason for delay: Medical Survillance team haven't submitted our medical completion only after they updated the record only we received ecopr
Congrats, How did you figure out the reason of delay?

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
AOR Feb 18, 2021.
Application approved: June 30, 2021 (Montreal VO)
First portal email for info confirmation: Sep 22, 2021 (Etobicoke VO)
Portal credentials email: Sep 26, 2021
Now waiting for eCOPR...

white_cola

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Funny thing that I received my PR card 2 weeks ago but my PR PORTAL still shows that my address and photo are in review. PR Portal is so sloppy, I would recommend everyone to link their application to CIC so as to track the application better.

Reactions: moioxomiya

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
Funny thing that I received my PR card 2 weeks ago but my PR PORTAL still shows that my address and photo are in review. PR Portal is so sloppy, I would recommend everyone to link their application to CIC so as to track the application better.
I cant able to link either and my PR application still shows submitted, however, I received the ECOPR on July 19 and still no PR Card