+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Valerie09

Jul 15, 2021
Soo sad ..I know it’s really frustrating bcz I also bear this pain …but for me and mine friend..we got after 89 days …but mine work permit is going to expire next month that’s why they send me ..I also mentioned to agent on calling that mine work permit will expire soon what should I do ?? Even in web form as Well…keep try to call them or send web forms ..I know it’s not worthful but sometime it also works..may be I can give u some motivation but guys don’t worry ur COPR is on the way ..
Hope u all will get yours soon!!!
My permit was expired and I'm on implied status for a while now. Can't do anything. Waiting for 92days now. Completed portal June 20th. I think it might be a factor why it taking forever to receive ecopr.

smurfgirl

Star Member
May 21, 2021
my prayers have been heard!
Aor 7th march inland plus one dependent inland no updates till 1st email
1st and 2nd portal email 7th Sept.
Ecopr 9th sept
Pr card approved 14th sept send out the same day.
Received PR card 20th sept for both of us :) now free till citizenchip
Thanks everyone for your support in this forum!
Good luck to everyone who is still waiting!

Limegreen

Aug 17, 2021
Anyone who got e-copr from OSC (Operations Support Center) and received PR card, could you confirm what the place of landing mentioned on the reverse side of the PR card is ? For whatever reason, the PR card issued to me has place of landing mentioned as Ottawa. Even though all my entries to Canada was through Toronto. Wondering if I should get this corrected or is IRCC referring to the OSC's location Ottawa which is referred to in the PR card as place of landing ?
For me as well its Ottawa
No need to worry
Its not relevant

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
Hello guys, how long does it take to get the second email? Secondly I noticed my spouse got the portal email in her email account and I also got mine but I responded on behalf of the family since am the principal applicant. I want to ask if its necessary for my spouse to respond as well?

gopalk

Jun 18, 2021
my prayers have been heard!
Aor 7th march inland plus one dependent inland no updates till 1st email
1st and 2nd portal email 7th Sept.
Ecopr 9th sept
Pr card approved 14th sept send out the same day.
Received PR card 20th sept for both of us :) now free till citizenchip
Thanks everyone for your support in this forum!
Good luck to everyone who is still waiting!
How can we know if it is dispatched?

Tati100

Aug 11, 2021
Hello guys, how long does it take to get the second email? Secondly I noticed my spouse got the portal email in her email account and I also got mine but I responded on behalf of the family since am the principal applicant. I want to ask if its necessary for my spouse to respond as well?
No, doesn’t have to reply

Jay@202187

Jul 11, 2021
Hello guys.. does anyone knows how long you have to wait for the PR card to arrive? I got my eCopr on September 14, 2021, in the portal it says my address is approved and my photo still in review with IRCC.

gracias!

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Hello guys.. does anyone knows how long you have to wait for the PR card to arrive? I got my eCopr on September 14, 2021, in the portal it says my address is approved and my photo still in review with IRCC.

gracias!
@Jay@202187 link your PR card application in my CIC account to get card updates.

Linking PR Card application;

1. Login into your CIC account as you usually do.

2. Reach the page where you click "Check full application status" to view your application and messages

3. But do not click on that rather click on " Add (link) your application to your account"

4. Select the "Category" from the dropdown as "Permanent Resident Card"

5. Under Application Details, from "Please select one" select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"

6. Put your UCI as it is NO SPACES and NO HYPHES

7. Put your Family Name as on you CoPR - UPPER and LOWER CASE matter here

8. The tricky one, Place of Birth Section. Here "City/town of birth" is very very crucial. Copy it as it is on your CoPR, any commas, upper/lower case, spaces, just copy it here.

9. Select your "Country/territory of birth" from the drop down

10. Next section is pretty easy as you just select your "Date you became a permanent resident" from dropdown. This is the day you did your landing by either flagpole or landing interview

11. Put "Country of Citizenship" and "Current marital status" from dropdowns.

12. Click "Search for my application", if all the inputs are correct then it will show you that the system has found your application. You just have to click Link my application to account and it will now be shown on "View the applications you submitted" page with your Permanent Residency application.