+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

OliviaBBB

Star Member
May 25, 2020
hi,did you leave canada before you received your PR card?I have to travel soon but i dont have my PR card as yet.
hi, do you have an answer for that? How can people travel without PR card? I will have a 2-week vacation but not sure how can I return back.

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
I got CoPR on 31st August and my PR card status was submitted and on 8th September, It changed to approved.
Thanks, what's the status of your PR Confirmation Portal? Are the address/photos approved as well? For me, the PR confirmation portal shows everything is in review but in GCKey the PR card applications were approved (card mailed) for my dependents, but still "Submitted" for me.

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
Thanks buddy! I hope you get yours soon.
Yes I created my own portal because I waited for like a week and it was frustrating so I created my own portal with the email I replied to the first email. My application didn’t showed up for like 2-3 days but after that I automatically showed up in the portal. Also, I haven’t received my portal credentials till today. So I would recommend to create the portal if you haven’t received the portal credentials for a week or more. I tried replying them with same email but it didn’t work so I created my own portal.
All the best
Thank you. I will try that when I am pass week if I don't hear from them... Nothing is easy and straight forward with immigration process.

Reactions: white_cola

white_cola

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Thanks, what's the status of your PR Confirmation Portal? Are the address/photos approved as well? For me, the PR confirmation portal shows everything is in review but in GCKey the PR card applications were approved (card mailed) for my dependents, but still "Submitted" for me.
It’s still in review with IRCC in the portal.

Reactions: gamzoog

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
Last night I couldn't sleep, feeling anxious. I emailed the portal email at around 3 am asking for my COPR.

Around 11:30 AM MT, Boom! e-COPR email notification arrived on my phone!

I am finally done, guys! It's weird I don't feel much ecstatic, but very peaceful! :) Good luck to all of you.
Thats Awsome
How long ago you go the invite?